Does Amon Amarth know....?

CrypticChaos

Aug 22, 2007
I am wondering if Amon Amarth knows the venue they will be playing at in Calgary on their North American tour is super small. The stage is so small that only 7 people can ride the rail. 250 people can fit the venue. Ticketmaster has this show being 18+ their is only one other 18+ show on the tour and its in the same province as calgary. I believe this show will be changed to all ages because union events has this show as being not licensed meaning beer can only be sold and drank in a beer garden. This venue is only used for small local shows. A show like this is way to big, it will be hard for all the equipment to be set up and there will be NO movement from the members at all. They need to change the venue ASAP.

I am wondering if Amon Amarth knows the venue they will be playing at in Calgary on their North American tour is super small. The stage is so small that only 7 people can ride the rail. 250 people can fit the venue. Ticketmaster has this show being 18+ their is only one other 18+ show on the tour and its in the same province as calgary. I believe this show will be changed to all ages because union events has this show as being not licensed meaning beer can only be sold and drank in a beer garden. This venue is only used for small local shows. A show like this is way to big, it will be hard for all the equipment to be set up and there will be NO movement from the members at all. They need to change the venue ASAP.

I know how much of that they actually handle. But they do read these boards and know now! (Or will when they log in)

Although whether or not that matters is a question - my understanding is that they don't have much to do with booking.
Tbh I would love to see them in a venue that small.