Why?!!!!

hey. thanks to you all.
and SUPPORT me, foreigners! still ca. 80% of visits are Poles!

also, don't cross out mega's site. he has been making official site since i remember, before i started to use internet...

Sopel said:
also, don't cross out mega's site. he has been making official site since i remember, before i started to use internet...

The critique towards the site is well deserved yet one should not direct it at me. One should understand, that it is not up to me to beg updates from the band or make them up out of the blue. If I don't get anything from the band, then there is not much to do with the site and believe me or not, I myself also would like to see the site updated a bit more often than it now is updated.

No use to change the layout either just for the sake of it. And my idea was never to make a complete-fan-guide-to-Anathema type of site with all the possibe information about the band so I am lost in the limbo zone right now. Hopefully things will change when the new album is out.

mega said:
The critique towards the site is well deserved yet one should not direct it at me. One should understand, that it is not up to me to beg updates from the band or make them up out of the blue

ehhh...yes it is :loco: