WHY?!

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Why are all the good concerts on Wednesdays?? And 500 miles from my house? Its like if ya got a job, your not gonna be able to see a show! I have the oppurtunity to see Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Despised Icon, Nile, Hypocrisy, Kreator, Napalm Death, The Red Chord, all in a 3 month span but NOOO!! All on wednesdays at like 7pm..

damn shit fuck!

Guess it will be easier when im unemployed later this year! $$

Evil Dead said:
Why are all the good concerts on Wednesdays?? And 500 miles from my house? Its like if ya got a job, your not gonna be able to see a show! I have the oppurtunity to see Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Despised Icon, Nile, Hypocrisy, Kreator, Napalm Death, The Red Chord, all in a 3 month span but NOOO!! All on wednesdays at like 7pm..

damn shit fuck!

Guess it will be easier when im unemployed later this year! $$

I agree...I can't get to any shows...what somewhat responsible adult can go to these shows? What kind of audience can they possibly have?

I hear ya! Most shows that I want to go to usually land on Mon-Wed. I am lucky though, some shows that are going to be only 3 blocks from my house are Exodus, Full Blown Chaos and a couple of weeks later Prong and in April I will be going to see High on Fire, Goatwhore, and Watch Them Die in one of the tiniest bars that you can imagine. I am going to try and film that show and the Exodus show:headbang:

you guys should stop whinging and thank ya lucky stars u can see such bands....ever!!.....i (and i quote: would walk one hundrrred miles"_the proclaimers) to see such bands so send em downunder!

I just got word from my buddy that he is down to go see the Emissions from Monolith Tour in Youngstown, Ohio. So far the bands that confirmed to be playing are, Scissorfight(the real reason why I am going because I doubt they will be playing Michigan anytime soon), Weedeater, Stinking Lizaveta and Orange Goblin with more to be announced.

MyHatred said:
I just got word from my buddy that he is down to go see the Emissions from Monolith Tour in Youngstown, Ohio. So far the bands that confirmed to be playing are, Scissorfight(the real reason why I am going because I doubt they will be playing Michigan anytime soon), Weedeater, Stinking Lizaveta and Orange Goblin with more to be announced.

when is it? is it at the nyabingi?

MyHatred said:
Weedeater is supposed to play in Michigan the 24th so I think I am going to catch that show and afterwards head down to Ohio to catch them again.

I'm going to fly out there to see Mulch Mower and Wood Chipper...Compost Pile is headlining.

gaschamber said:
myhatred, ya ive been to youngstown a few times...its a dump ghetto.

nyabingi is having a four day festival thing? hahahaha its smaller than a hallmark store.

Might have to scrap the hotel idea then.

I might just try and get a 1 day pass for Scissorfight if it is possible.

Schenk, don't fuck with the Weedeater:err: :D They are some good ol Southern Fried Meth Metalo_O

MyHatred said:
Might have to scrap the hotel idea then.

I might just try and get a 1 day pass for Scissorfight if it is possible.

Schenk, don't fuck with the Weedeater:err: :D They are some good ol Southern Fried Meth Metalo_O

Oh, sorry...I thought you were talking about the agricultural festival.

Now what the fuck is meth metal?...where the hell have I been? I left off at quallude metal...damn kids...see, you get married, have a bunch of kids and you miss everything before you're 40!:erk:

schenkadere said:
Oh, sorry...I thought you were talking about the agricultural festival.

Now what the fuck is meth metal?...where the hell have I been? I left off at quallude metal...damn kids...see, you get married, have a bunch of kids and you miss everything before you're 40!:erk:

Just something I made up. I figured since we hear so many different retarded genres of metal that I might as well add another to the pot.

MyHatred said:
Just something I made up. I figured since we hear so many different retarded genres of metal that I might as well add another to the pot.

Oh, come on...you trying to confuse me more? I'm such a nerd I should spend more time on the Nevermore board.:cry:

No, I'm not trying to confuse you. I guess, if you really wanted to label them(weedeater) then they would be called "stoner metal". Whatever that means:lol:(yet another dumb category for metal) I guess, it comes from their slower tempos and sabbathy riffs(and of course, their affinity for drugs). Their vocalist' sound is extremely gravelly and hard to describe. I saw them with C.O.C. and Crowbar last summer and was blown away. They even did the best Skynrd cover I have seen to date.

gaschamber said:
hahahahaa

myhatred, ya ive been to youngstown a few times...its a dump ghetto.

nyabingi is having a four day festival thing? hahahaha its smaller than a hallmark store.

eeh i used to live in youngstown, been back ONCE, by accident.