NYC/NJ area metal shows, coming up

LOL - in all seriousness she was just awesome on the trip. Very much the glue that held us together at many a time. She also hooked me up with some much needed meds when the apothecary closed at like 11:00 am or some ridiculous time. :worship:

She should have been hooking you up with chicks. Chicks with mullets and thick German accents. :loco:

oh shit, you went too Jason? had no idea ... did you guys meet up with Hell Mike and the crew?

Unfortunately no. We never worked out a meeting place and it was just too vast to easily find and recognize people. Definitely a shame because we could've had a nice RC party going from the get go had we been able to hook up.

Jason

Someone count, how many of us were actually there?
About the only one I'd recognize on sight from here is Lurch because of his resemblance to the eiffel tower I'm afraid

Everyone's so shy in real life. :tickled:

Actually I've met at least half a bunch of RCers and such in real life but I dunno why everything kinda just ran out in the sand this time

plus, everyone's drunk so it's all HAY INTERWEB GUY SUP KOOL YAY and then we can say we met when we get back home anyway, it's not like we have to copulate

I didn't realise the whole Wacken site was going to be as big as it was, so I thought I would probably see some of you guys just walking about, but as Jason said that's actually pretty unlikely. Nevermind!

I didn't realise the whole Wacken site was going to be as big as it was, so I thought I would probably see some of you guys just walking about, but as Jason said that's actually pretty unlikely. Nevermind!

I saw some sign saying 827XX peeps in wacken this year, and the campsite is about the size of Conneticut so it's not all that easy

Gojira

November, 18 2007 at Irving Plaza

"RADIO REBELLION" tour with JOB FOR A COWBOY, BEHEMOTH and BENEATH THE MASSACRE