NYC/NJ area metal shows, coming up

ef it, G's not on the bill :D

they were gonna ofer it to us but backed down... and its Europa too, where our Pollack following would be crawling out of the woodwork! :lol:

bring out the fake blondes ...

weren't you guys supposed to play with Rotting Christ?

No idea. I only have two Deceased albums, but I suppose I should explore a few more. That said, I'm new to the band and these two albums are filling the void nicely.

So what's Europa club like? Is it easy to get to?

its 10 minutes from my office ... kind of borders with Williamsburgh ... great Polish food in the area and cheap too ... so eating before the gig is a must.

G train goes there I believe

In other news, the band's previously announced dates with MELECHESH — which were set to take place in early July — have been cancelled. SIGH will still play two shows in North America with Norway's misanthropic cult black metal act MAYHEM:

July 17 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theatre
July 18 - West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club

Well, I'll still be seeing them :D

This sounds like a The End packaged bill ... so I am sure that they will put some other kickass band on it.

whoa ...

San Francisco Bay Area metal legends POSSESSED have scheduled the following U.S. dates in November:

Nov. 24 - West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Nov. 25 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club & Grill

The Internet pre-sale started today (July 23) exclusively through EnterTheVault.com and will run until August 17 at which point tickets will be available through all normal ticketing services.

POSSESSED's lineup for the above-listed dates is expected to consist of sole original member Jeff Becerra (vocals) backed by members of California's SADISTIC INTENT.

hey if Axl can pull it off ...

just can't imagine Becera in a wheelchair doing D/M ...