Why!?!?!?

Kajor

seriously brain-damaged
Why is everybody talking about the new nightingale and i can't even figure how to get it the next year!!!!! OOOOJJJ!!!
i hate being here in Chile and not getting the new nightingale!!
oh no!!!!

pd: i am so fucking happy with my latest adquisition: Infestdead - Hellfuck / Killing Christ

very coooool

Yeah, I picked it up at ProgPower...it's easily the best Nightingale album yet. I was so excited when I saw it at The End Records booth. Definitely will be one of, if not, the best albums of next year since it's being officially released in January. I suppose I'll consider it this year. Anyway, amazing album...and Dan's hard work shows. I can't put the cd down. :)

anybody has a copy to sell to me?!?!?!? PLEASE!!!! heh

pd: the comment of Dan "i get pissed everytime i listen to it"(refering to HELLFUCK) ITS SO FUCKING TRUE!
I'm very pissed now!! hahahaha INFESTDEAD FUCKING RULES!

I thought Jesusatan was the better infestdead cd according to the popular opinion? I have a few mp3's, but am basically unfamiliar with Infestdead. I think it's the ONLY project of Dan's in which I don't own anything. I was looking on Ebay now and then for these cd's, but haven't lately. Which should I get first?

stop teasing the "non-owners", guys..
I have heard the new "soft" Opeth CD "Damnation" it kicks ass...

Ooops??? Didn't you hear that one....

Now you know how it feels!!!!!!

Jus' kiddin'

(But I have heard it, but it rocks!!)

D

I predicted that the soft Opeth cd would totally rule. Glad to hear Dan thinks it does! Opeth seems in a rut to me, I wasn't expecting anything at all from Deliverance, I still haven't heard it and really have little motivation to do so. This Damnation Cd should be a nice change of pace, if nothing else.

I am VERY pissed off that I have to wait until almost February to hear the new Nightingale. Hopefully it will be out before the release date at TheEnd as was the case with Bloodbath, but I'm not excpecting to get that lucky a second time.

are metal albums hard to get in Chile?
because there are some specialized metal stores here and we get the CD's on Europe's release date(before if you are good friends with the guy who sells them :) )

Originally posted by Dan Swanö
stop teasing the "non-owners", guys..
I have heard the new "soft" Opeth CD "Damnation" it kicks ass...

Ooops??? Didn't you hear that one....

Now you know how it feels!!!!!!

Jus' kiddin'

(But I have heard it, but it rocks!!)

D

Argh, that did hurt... :mad:

;)

no.... metal records are absolutely easy to get here, but Swanö's music or some other stuff that's plenty underground is hard to get... specialized stores here are crushed by korn and those assholes.... pendejos!!
haha

yeah I know what you mean with those "specialized" stores
but there are some real metal stores here,no korn or that shit,everything from NB,CM,MB and all those other good labels