WIDOW Releases video for TAKE HOLD OF THE NIGHT

1318621653431.jpg

(btw, I'm gonna steal & copy this!)

I think breaking new ground would most certainly defeat the purpose. Being classic and traditional doesn't mean breaking ground and bringing something new to the table. It means doing exactly what they're doing, kicking ass in the old school, but doing it now and melting faces and entertaining people that enjoy that throwback sound.

The reason people are speaking up now, is because Widow is gaining exposure. You can't expect them to reach new eyes and ears, then call out everyone that just didn't know about them before for supporting Widow now.

Not everyone has the access or the time to constantly search and search for new bands. Sometimes it helps to have a forum like this plug a good band from time to time to reach a new audience. Even within the same town, sometimes it just doesn't click until other people mention the name and say good things.

lol metal bacon. Also, when Widow was out west with Benedictum, they literally plugged their guitars into the amps and started playing. 5 minute setup. No sound check or anything. Most hilariously amazing thing I'd ever seen.