......wil you marry me? :')

It doesn't take anticipation to be disappointed with you, Spike ;)
UM members populate every part of the globe, you won't have a moment's respite on your 'expedition'.
I reckon the cold will get to you before Koichi or Lasse do :p

omg I love this thread .. *huges everyone*
This is the first time today I laughed :)

Hearse and Koichi are very good, they make their job perfectly ;)
but what the hell shall I do with llamas? :err:

@ Kathi: You can do whatever you want with the llamas, as apparently, you are considered royalty by certain members of this board. The guys will get you whatever you want, I feel.

NaTaSMAI said:
*twiddles thumbs*
I'll take the llamas :D :devil:
Hey! What are you doing with my llama's :yell:

Caillac said:
You can have them :D

@Hearse: First take the bullet, then we will see what happens next ;)
What are you doing Kathi!!? :eek: just giving my possesions away now? :cry: Already a vindictive and spite wife I can see....... it'll all end in tears. Mark my word. It'll all end in tears... :cry:

That's it! I WANT A DIVORCE! :yell: So, anyone else want a piece of this? :Smug:

Spike said:
What are you doing Kathi!!? :eek: just giving my possesions away now? :cry: Already a vindictive and spite wife I can see....... it'll all end in tears. Mark my word. It'll all end in tears... :cry:

That's it! I WANT A DIVORCE! :yell: So, anyone else want a piece of this? :Smug:

oh, this were YOUR llamas? :erk:

I didn't know :cry:

rotten_doll said:
who's asking? ! :p
That would be me. :Smug: The guy who is triny to go to be bed and catch up on some sleep.... in fact, I think he'll go and do that just now.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch Tal. ;)

Ciao All. :wave:

Caillac said:
oh, this were YOUR llamas? :erk:

I didn't know :cry:
Well if they were my dastardly plans involving llama's :heh: Then wouldn't it stand to reason that said llama's belong to me?

Oh, well that's OK though I guess. If you didn't know. You're forgiven then. :( (Please don't cry :cry: )

*Hands you a gift wrapped llama* :D