• No, fucking way ... not even in a whorehouse

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • You are a stud muffin ... just stop smoking them disgusting cigars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • One Inch Man will score long before you will

• Haha ... chances are these chicks will not show up

• I want to see it on a webcam dammit !!!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
So I am going out tonight for a friends birthday, with a bunch of people. One of the guys is bringing along 5, yes count them ...5, Colombian sexy horny mamacitas. He made it a point to get in touch and make sure I come along as this fucker never brings chicks to the table. Seems he has been working on this deal for months now and he will deliver tonight.

So ... please answer the poll ... as I don't believe in my own capabilities anymore :erk: :loco: :tickled: :wave: :headbang: :confused:

If you don't end up in a threesome you might as well chop off your goolies.

If you do end up in a threesome, make sure it's with 2 other chicks.

You're gonna end up at a sausage-fest tonight, just like me. :tickled:

This dude's house I went to last night (just met him), when I told him how long it'd been since I last got laid he was digusted with me, it was hysterical.

hehe .. most likely you are right.

was it the neegrow you were waiting for. I bet neegrows cannot go one week without getting some badussy

Nah, he's gone longer than me without getting laid, the dude was disgusted with him too. :lol:

I need to start caring about getting laid, I complain how I'm not but other than two brief encounters with two chicks over the past several months (or a year maybe, I dunno) I haven't done a damn thing about it. I never go out to "find" chicks, I'm more concerned with drinking beer and smoking and yelling at my idiot friends.

I have to say, as much as a pain in the ass chicks can be, it's always better having a girlfriend, even if it's just a casual thang.

*remembering back to ye olde days of being singleth*

JayKeeley said:
I have to say, as much as a pain in the ass chicks can be, it's always better having a girlfriend, even if it's just a casual thang.
Yeah I'd have to say I much prefer having a girlfriend than being single. The main thing is I'm not the type of person to change my habits or personality for anyone, the only real difference is instead of hanging out with my bros 3 nights a week, I only hang with them once a week (or more, if the chick is with me). I have some friends that as soon as they get a woman, they fucking disappear. I hate that shit, so as with any other occasion where one of our friends is being a fag, we hassle him relentlessly. :cool:
MajestikMøøse said:
How does one "meat" a chick? :loco:
Just shove it in, hard or not!

I think the best advice concerning chicks is the typical cliche be yourself and then take charge. You want to score with some chick, just swoop in and if they dig you they'll probably go for it. Unless by "swooping in" you aim straight for the 'tang, it's probably a good idea to start a little slower unless you want to get blasted in the nuts. :loco:

That and pretending to listen when they prattle on, oh man they love it when a dude just nods and smiles.

Finally, when they are complaining to you about their friend/relative/coworker TAKE HER SIDE NO MATTER WHAT. That is the only time it is okay to sell out your own ideals in life.

That concludes my knowledge of wimmenz. Oh, and the g-spot is approx. 2" in, 2" up. Lesson over.

you know I really enjoyed living with my ex. was for 3 years and I loved it. She was cool, liked my friends, we had parties in the house ... went out everywhere together. all was good. so I am looking for that long term deal ...
but oddly enough, chicks in NYC as much as they say they want a guy ... every time I ask them if they ever lived with someone .. they go ... NOOOO! ... like I am purple or something.

2 different people last week told me that if I am looking for a decent woman to look outside of NYC ... will be spending a lot of time in Connecticut this Spring/Summer.

lurch70 said:
but oddly enough, chicks in NYC as much as they say they want a guy ... every time I ask them if they ever lived with someone .. they go ... NOOOO! ... like I am purple or something.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the initial reason things went south with my last girlfriend was because I totally balked at moving in with her. In hindsight I should've just done it to have the experience, so maybe the next chick I'm serious about I won't get weird over splitting the rent with her. :dopey:
MajestikMøøse said:
It's sad that my own sarcasm is actually resulting in information that I'm finding useful.

(I am teh lose!)
Nah, I'd say that's a win win scenario, because humoUr = win and knowledge = win. So yeah. Bitchin.