• No, fucking way ... not even in a whorehouse

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • You are a stud muffin ... just stop smoking them disgusting cigars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • One Inch Man will score long before you will

• Haha ... chances are these chicks will not show up

• I want to see it on a webcam dammit !!!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Everytime I think scat I think of wayland smithers, and that other dude that posted that one band with metal pigeons on all their album covers.

OH HOW I WISH SEARCH STILL WORKED!!!

guess it's that squatiing postion she's in ... you want her to pupu on you don't you ... you dirty mongrel :loco:

Actually, some women give birth in that position. SOmetimes in a small pool.

Yeah, wayland smithers got it rough. I always felt bad for the guy because he had developed a bond with markgugs and Dark One at some show, popped in to say hello...but of course had to mention Primal Fear, quite possibly the only band worse than Hammerfall.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, wayland smithers got it rough. I always felt bad for the guy because he had developed a bond with markgugs and Dark One at some show, popped in to say hello...but of course had to mention Primal Fear, quite possibly the only band worse than Hammerfall.
He probably got too much of this board's humoUr too soon, but should've stuck around anyhow.

Remember in season 1 when Smithers was black?

ok back fuckos ...

the Colombian birds .. well ... they were a little too Colombian for me.
but I met this stunning Croation Girl ... looked like Uma ... 6' tall ... same black overall outfit like in Kill Bill ... minus the yellow stripes ... santa maria. and she's a smart one to boot.

Got the digits bitches !!! :D

and i used the stupidest line on her to get the number ... 2 minutes into the bs session ... "I might get really drunk and stupid ... so can you jsut write your number down now please?"