• No, fucking way ... not even in a whorehouse

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • You are a stud muffin ... just stop smoking them disgusting cigars

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • One Inch Man will score long before you will

• Haha ... chances are these chicks will not show up

• I want to see it on a webcam dammit !!!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
lurch70 said:
and i used the stupidest line on her to get the number ... 2 minutes into the bs session ... "I might get really drunk and stupid ... so can you jsut write your number down now please?"
PIMP.

Personal highlight: this time this chick was after me hardcore and wrote her number on my hand as her and her friend bailed for the night. So what did I do? Quickly washed off her number and hooked up with her friend instead. :D

lurch70 said:
and you call me a PIMP? hahahahah
I gotta come back to NYC again man, we need to spend a weekend just tail hunting, I think we would either score with 24305720 chicks each or strike out royally but be drunk as fuck the whole time having a blast. :D

Profanity said:
If your names Jaimie then you can say to a girl "hi, my names Jaimie will you jay me?"

LOL ... I don't get it ... but I am laughing my ass off now :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

One Inch Man said:
I gotta come back to NYC again man, we need to spend a weekend just tail hunting, I think we would either score with 24305720 chicks each or strike out royally but be drunk as fuck the whole time having a blast. :D

dude ... the weather just got a tad bit warmer now here ... fuck me ... everything is just coming off ... the girls are like fucking tulips ... just blossoming and peeling off the layers :OMG:

come down duder ... let's put JK's marriage to teh test :tickled:

My mom told me yesterday that Monty Python's Holy Grail is going on fucking Broadway, with Erik Idle, Hank Azaria, and a bunch of other kickass dudes. Going to be called fucking SPAMELOT, I need to seriously book a flight.

I should bring her with me, then say "sorry mom, I have to go find some east coast pussy, be back in 2 days" or something. :lol: