Will they ever tour the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be playing at the Bloodstock festival next year.
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/

Taken from the site:

In no particular order (other than alphabetical!), those who have contacted us or we have approached for a possible appearance include: Annihilator, AntiProduct, Balance of Power (UK), Bal-Sagoth(UK), Blaze(UK), Children of Bodom, Company of Snakes(UK), Demon(UK), Dimmu Borgir, Elvenking, Finntroll, Girlschool(UK), Halford(UK), The Haunted, In Flames, Judas Priest(UK), Nightwish, Overkill, Return to the Sabbat(UK), Rose Tattoo, Seven Deadly Sins(UK), Tankard, To/Die/For and Billions of lesser known up and coming UK acts!

Hellion said:
Chlidren of Bodom is one band I have NOT seen, but dammit I want to...what do you reckon...any chances? Or perhaps they will play Wacken 2002.
Nah, I wouldn't keep my hopes up. :lol:

sucks2.jpg

1. They played in the U.K. at Bloodstock like last year or something cause my friend went.

2. Read the rules. "DO NOT POST OMG IS COB EVER GOING TO COME TO "INSERT COUNTRY HERE"

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
1. They played in the U.K. at Bloodstock like last year or something cause my friend went.

2. Read the rules. "DO NOT POST OMG IS COB EVER GOING TO COME TO "INSERT COUNTRY HERE"
aren't you "Are You Dead Yet"?
Shut the fuck up retard..
he joined "only" 4 years before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.