Why don't they play them live?

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
They played both those songs on the recent tour with Chimaira
not for me :(
It was either Lake Bodom of DW. They played Lake bodom. I've only seen them twice, the first time was November with Amon Amarth and they didnt play anything SW at all, so Lake BOdom was killer.

CliffBurton said:
not for me :(
It was either Lake Bodom of DW. They played Lake bodom. I've only seen them twice, the first time was November with Amon Amarth and they didnt play anything SW at all, so Lake BOdom was killer.

I like Lake Bodom alot,I wish they played that one.

Yeah...Janne always plays a quick 3 second riff of a song before they start, gives away the surprise :erk:

at least he did it when I last saw him.

I think that the band play setlist what have they been trained for tour. SW songs bodom play at the SW tour, Hatebreeder songs they play at HB Tour, but they never played Black widow, Wrath Within, Children of bodom. At the Same tour they play Deadnight warrior, Lake Bodom and Touch like angel of death with the rock theme from the SW album. FTR Tour they never played Northern Comfort, Taste Of My Scythe, but they play Children of Bodom from the HB. When they´re 4album came and the tour start setlist was this at the time

Intro
Needled 24/7 / Hate Me!
Chokehold
Silent night Bodom night
Lake Bodom
You´re Better of Death
Bodom After Midnight
Sixpounder
Angels Don´t Kill
Towards Dead End
Kissing The Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime i Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

I think Jaska wants Lil´Bloodred Ridin´Hood on the setlist because the setlist changed when bodom go japan

Are You dead yet? albums tour set list i don´t know because bodom is no more bodom and i don´t care what they play on this tour :D Are You Dead yet is bodom baddest album :(

Snbn said:
[...] but they never played Black widow, Wrath Within, Children of bodom. [...]
They played Black Widow a couple of times but Children of Bodom was played a lot of times I think. Never heard that they ever played Wrath Within though, maybe they did I'm not sure.

... and We're Not Gonna Fall was played on their first North American tour of AYDY? on every date or so. I don't think they HAVE to play that song... but it sounded pretty good live. Probably the song I enjoy the most off AYDY?. Sounds a bit like a HCDR leftover...

Snbn said:
I think that the band play setlist what have they been trained for tour. SW songs bodom play at the SW tour, Hatebreeder songs they play at HB Tour, but they never played Black widow, Wrath Within, Children of bodom. At the Same tour they play Deadnight warrior, Lake Bodom and Touch like angel of death with the rock theme from the SW album. FTR Tour they never played Northern Comfort, Taste Of My Scythe, but they play Children of Bodom from the HB. When they´re 4album came and the tour start setlist was this at the time

Intro
Needled 24/7 / Hate Me!
Chokehold
Silent night Bodom night
Lake Bodom
You´re Better of Death
Bodom After Midnight
Sixpounder
Angels Don´t Kill
Towards Dead End
Kissing The Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime i Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

I think Jaska wants Lil´Bloodred Ridin´Hood on the setlist because the setlist changed when bodom go japan

Are You dead yet? albums tour set list i don´t know because bodom is no more bodom and i don´t care what they play on this tour :D Are You Dead yet is bodom baddest album :(

Correct way would be worst,but I completely disagree with you:the fact that they've evolved doesn'' mean they're worse,they've only evolved.Te fact that they play tuned in drop C doesn't make it bad,and Alexi's awesome solos are still there.

And refering to songs which I would like to see live,well,I've already seen 95%,but I would like to see Trashed,Lost & Strungout,which by the way is my favourite.

children of COB said:
Correct way would be worst,but I completely disagree with you:the fact that they've evolved doesn'' mean they're worse,they've only evolved.Te fact that they play tuned in drop C doesn't make it bad,and Alexi's awesome solos are still there.

And refering to songs which I would like to see live,well,I've already seen 95%,but I would like to see Trashed,Lost & Strungout,which by the way is my favourite.

I have seen Trashed,Lost & Strungout live :) it was amazing live song they played at jyvaskyla 2004 :D Alexi´s solos are allways good but i don´t want to listen just solos from the are you dead yet album songs :D