Will TLE be carrying Scar Symmetry, or Communic anytime soon?

Dec 16, 2002
www.facebook.com
The Scar Symmetry (Symmetric In Design) disc has been out in Europe for a while now, but I've only seen it available in the US as an import thru Amazon ($44). Scar Symmetry was just signed worldwide to Nuclear Blast, but a US date hasn't been announced yet. I'm looking to buy any version as long as the price is reasonable. 44 bucks isn't reasonable.

I thought TLE had Communic once, but I missed out on it. Will it be coming back again soon? I've seen it for 12 bucks on Century Media, but I'd rather buy from TLE.

Thanks,

Britt

Britt:

We keep restocking Communic - it sells like crazy to be honest. I have more copies on the way. I expect to have it at the end of the week. Scar Symmetry is a bit outside of what we sell. I didn't have any plans to stock it.

Ken

lasercd said:
Britt:

We keep restocking Communic - it sells like crazy to be honest. I have more copies on the way. I expect to have it at the end of the week. Scar Symmetry is a bit outside of what we sell. I didn't have any plans to stock it.

Ken
I'll keep my eyes out for the Communic. I'd seen it a few times on the site previously, but failed to get it ordered. I'll sure try not to miss it this time.

Yep, the Scar Symmetry is real borderline for TLE, but they draw a lot of comparrisons to Soilwork, and I thought you guys might stock it. It has drawn a lot of raves on the PM board, and seems to appeal to a wide variety of folks there.

Thanks,

Britt