Will we ever get a Nevermore live album?

HemiGTX said:
I may want to take you up on that offer. I'll scrounge around and see if I can't trade you something in return. I can't take without giving something, it's not right...

thanks DSM, very kind of you to offer

no... dont worry about it :) just send me a greeting card or a hallmark card or something haha you honestly dont have to give me anything... just let me know... realmindmetal@yahoo.com

dead6skin6mask6 said:
they pop up on Direct Connect every so often... look for the 2004 Wacken and 2000 Bottleneck Lawrence Kentucky one

Cool. Thanks man. The only thing I've ever seen of Nevermore at Wacken is the Enemies video from 2004. I'll look for both of these though.

[
.............there does exist a boot VHS of a show in 2000 at the Palladium in Worcester MA. This was the tour (with Arch Enemy) that they frequently performed DNB in it's entirety. A friend in Japan has it and says it's awesome, I'm still trying to get a copy...

dead6skin6mask6 said:
they pop up on Direct Connect every so often... look for the 2004 Wacken and 2000 Bottleneck Lawrence Kentucky one

Do you know of any specific servers where you've seen them? I've been on all day, looking for these things and can't find a single Nevermore show.