William Grim is an idiot...

You've undoubtedly heard by now that a demented fan last week killed heavy metal guitarist Dimebag Abbott

I stopped reading at "heavy metal."

I agree with his assessment of metal fans and metal culture but I don't particularly care for his religious leanings.

Cryptkeeper said:
Then you accept the fact that you are a "ignorant, semi-human barbarian that is filthy in attire and manner, intellectually incoherent and above all else, hideously ugly to the point of physical deformity"?

I'm not a "metalhead."

Haha stereotypes are funny. I'm not even close to being a metalhead by that definition. I look rather emo in comparison.

i dont get how he can rip on people for being ugly, then try and tell them its because of some form of spirituality defect, that subconciously has morphed their face into this height of ugliness.
This guy is ultimate Douchebag. Ultimate fucking douchebag
we should set up fake deaths just to get these little worms out of the woodworks, then chase them down at a fucking concert screaming "you monkey! FUCKING MONKEY!"

If a person has gone through 12 or 13 years of education and has not developed an appreciation for the greatest artistic achievements of mankind, that education has been an utter failure.

At least these mid-life, mid-class, soul-deficient worms are starting to understand that their educational system (read: indoctrination) has utterly failed. We've got the baby boomers terrified, they're running for the hills grasping desparately at their dwindling social security funds and lamenting the descent of their once-mighty religion to a simmering state of mediocrity. They've finally accepted the futility of trying to take this country back from the empowered, enlightened, truly noble 'savages' their precious children have now grown up into.