Win "A Package Full of Anthrax"!

mmmchowdah

New Metal Member
Mar 3, 2002
www.culturedose.com
http://www.culturedose.com/winfreestuff.php

Answer one easy question and you can win a free copy of "Return of the Killer A's." It's that easy.

With that said, anyone else heard the Fred Durst/Staind cover of "Bring the Noise"? It's not horrible, but it doesn't come close to Chuck D/Anthrax's version. I only listened to it once or twice, but the part that annoys me the most is where Durst starts going off...I think he's yelling "get the fuck up!" As if he hasn't already done that enough in just about every other Limp Bizkit song. His raps are alright though. But they sound like a cover. Chuck D sounds like he was born rapping that song.

LimpDiksuk BLOWS!

When will America's youth realize that this 'nu-metal' or 'rap-metal' is not music? Oh, and PULL THEIR FUCKING PANTS UP!!!!!!! EVER HEARD OF A FUCKING BELT???

Bring the Noise is okay because it actually has some sort of rhythm or melody.

Public Enemy-Good
Anthrax-Great
(old) Run DMC-Great
LimpBizcunt-Suck
everything else on the radio-SUCK

It doesn't take a genius to find the answer. You just look up the review on the site and find the proper answer.

And hey, why not keep one for the car and one for the stereo? :)

"a virginal heroine" is the correct answer

this answer is for everyone that is too stupid to go look the answer up for themselves.

I saw the cover on Winmx. It shows up if you do a search for Anthrax. I thought about downloading it just to see how shitty it is, but decided against it. It's there though, for anyone who doesn't want to spend $$$ on it.

And please, let's not start another copyright debate over it.

Originally posted by evilholger
"a virginal heroine" is the correct answer

this answer is for everyone that is too stupid to go look the answer up for themselves.

You took the fun out of it, but I forgive you. Hard to believe some folks couldn't find the answer. :)