Winter(Instrumental) Melodic/Ambient Hardcore

First off, welcome to the forum dude. Second I can totally see the Counterparts influence in this, it's got good songwriting. It was pretty quiet, I think making it louder would add some pump to it. Also, what did you use for drums? They sounded a little dry to me. There are some great producers on this forum so we'll help you out best we can.

First off, welcome to the forum dude. Second I can totally see the Counterparts influence in this, it's got good songwriting. It was pretty quiet, I think making it louder would add some pump to it. Also, what did you use for drums? They sounded a little dry to me. There are some great producers on this forum so we'll help you out best we can.

Right on dude. Thanks alot. For this mix, I just used EZ Drummer. I just bought superior drummer 2.0, so I'll probably do a lot of editing to the drums once I get it installed.

What's up dude! The writing is pretty good, and i noticed you said you used EZ drummer so i won't even comment on that as the other guys said that the lacked body haha. But to me the guitars are also, mostly the low mid section. I do not know exactly where to boost at i'm a little confused on how it would sound depending on what amp in podfarm you are using. and another thing your bass needs a lot more done to it. whether it be for boosting lower freqs or adding a compressor, and depending on your preamp you used on it. how did you track your bass??

What's up dude! The writing is pretty good, and i noticed you said you used EZ drummer so i won't even comment on that as the other guys said that the lacked body haha. But to me the guitars are also, mostly the low mid section. I do not know exactly where to boost at i'm a little confused on how it would sound depending on what amp in podfarm you are using. and another thing your bass needs a lot more done to it. whether it be for boosting lower freqs or adding a compressor, and depending on your preamp you used on it. how did you track your bass??

Thanks for checking it out man! I mic'd my bass to record.