Wintersun studio trailers

DraugUlfr

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
www.last.fm
Studio trailer part III is up!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-71I1dn9i0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-71I1dn9i0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Sounds great. I'm pretty sure these Time albums will be a blast. Have been waiting for this album for 6 years now and soon it will be release. Finally the wait will be over. Just a couple of months left.

Time will be surely a great album, they worked hard on it. in the video Jari appears very happy for his work. maybe the songs are not all speedy or heavy as the first album, because from the teasers we can see a more epic and light tastes which are part of the album that complete it as one unit.

Antö N'Hell;10369030 said:
Time will be surely a great album, they worked hard on it. in the video Jari appears very happy for his work. maybe the songs are not all speedy or heavy as the first album, because from the teasers we can see a more epic and light tastes which are part of the album that complete it as one unit.

I am very optimistic too. I actually think there will be moments that are even heavier and speedier than on the first album, but overall it will be a lot more epic and varied. Jari might be releasing these particular moments for a reason too.

I don't like the slower songs, I wish he would of kept things fast.

The songs are up to 15 minutes long, plenty of space for fast and slow. 15 minutes of just fast :lol:

He's described the songs in the past, there is fast songs, he said Storm was like a mix of Battle and Beautiful Death, the way of the fire is mainly faster... will be 50/50 which is fine by me (it is 80 minutes overall remember). Also, there will be much more clean vocals and choir parts. He doesn't want to repeat the first album, best do something different. Land of Snow and Sorrow is in Drop Bb, so heavy stuff too.

and he hasn't really been working on it for 10 years, they lost a whole years work and without the tech problems (money issues) it would have been out ages ago... last 5 years have just been a continuous circle. Pretty harsh to say he's a slow worker when working in unideal conditions.

The songs are up to 15 minutes long, plenty of space for fast and slow. 15 minutes of just fast :lol:

He's described the songs in the past, there is fast songs, he said Storm was like a mix of Battle and Beautiful Death, the way of the fire is mainly faster... will be 50/50 which is fine by me (it is 80 minutes overall remember). Also, there will be much more clean vocals and choir parts. He doesn't want to repeat the first album, best do something different. Land of Snow and Sorrow is in Drop Bb, so heavy stuff too.

and he hasn't really been working on it for 10 years, they lost a whole years work and without the tech problems (money issues) it would have been out ages ago... last 5 years have just been a continuous circle. Pretty harsh to say he's a slow worker when working in unideal conditions.

Yeah I'll wait to hear it and I'll give my review here.

"He doesn't want to repeat the first album, best do something different."

That's fine by me, I always hate to hear someone write the same record twice.

"He doesn't want to repeat the first album, best do something different."

That's fine by me, I always hate to hear someone write the same record twice.

Yeah, unless it's bad of course :D I say that, but then a lot of bands change for the worse and I wish they just did something similar to the previous album... I think Jari is an exception though, not many put as much effort in as he does.

Yeah, unless it's bad of course :D I say that, but then a lot of bands change for the worse and I wish they just did something similar to the previous album... I think Jari is an exception though, not many put as much effort in as he does.

Yeah, same here. Some bands are better off doing the same thing they did before. But I think looking at all Jari's stuff with Wintersun, Ensiferum, Arthemesia, and the old demos I am confident that this will be different and even better.

Also looking forward to hearing the production on this. I am also really confident there because of the time he has put into this!

Yeah, same here. Some bands are better off doing the same thing they did before. But I think looking at all Jari's stuff with Wintersun, Ensiferum, Arthemesia, and the old demos I am confident that this will be different and even better.

Also looking forward to hearing the production on this. I am also really confident there because of the time he has put into this!

Yeah, production will be really good I think, Jari knows his stuff... Kai said he did an amazing job with the mixing.

So impossibly stoked for this album.

Never looked forward to anything more, not even close. These last few months are almost harder waiting than all the delays :)

Heck, I still listen to the S/T everyday and Time will be next level. What's more, we get to look forward to it twice :p

Indeed. The most anticipated album for me. Remember in 2006 when I discover them and annocesing their second album and now it's just a couple of months away. It's hard to believe sometimes that the album will be release finally..

Indeed. The most anticipated album for me. Remember in 2006 when I discover them and annocesing their second album and now it's just a couple of months away. It's hard to believe sometimes that the album will be release finally..

The wait actually makes the album much more special/unique I think, you know (a bit of) what has gone into actually getting to this point. I think the albums will reflect all the different emotions Jari has battled for the past 5 years, and like he said - a lot of deeper feeling's on this album.

People complain about the wait, sure it was 'supposed' to come out in 2006/07, but that was so unattainable I think. I consider it a few years late, but not 6... it is a huge/double album after all.

The wait actually makes the album much more special/unique I think, you know (a bit of) what has gone into actually getting to this point. I think the albums will reflect all the different emotions Jari has battled for the past 5 years, and like he said - a lot of deeper feeling's on this album.

People complain about the wait, sure it was 'supposed' to come out in 2006/07, but that was so unattainable I think. I consider it a few years late, but not 6... it is a huge/double album after all.

Yeah, I think too that the wait is just going to make it better on several levels. Here is a new interview with Jari that is good.

http://www.underworldmusicmagazine.com/magazine13/july2012.html