Wish me luck...

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
I'm heading off down to Cambridge on Monday for an interview in Theology, I'm excited and nervous at the same time - 'wooeek' I think this state should be called. Anyway, wish me luck if you want, and if you don't never mind eh. I'll let you know how it goes if you're interested.

Good luck, very good luck to you. :)

"We burn it all away"

How long till we are reduced to Ashes?
Burning down, everything burning. Watch us burn. It's silent and still as it burns, isn't it?
Or does it rage? I can't tell from the inside.

theology? :erk: anyways, all the best.
and tell me if you find god. i wanna have a chat with her.

Strangely I usually don't like it when people wish you luck, because i always thought it was a bit useless, but now i have a big cheesy grin on my face and understand what its all about...hehe...thanks everyone, i'll do you all proud and if it starts going down hill rapidly i'll get up on my chair and head bang screaming the lyrics to nailed ot the cross / 666 hehe.

p.s i'll ask everyone if they are 'dragonlady's' brother (wow this is goignt to be insane fun)

blackeyed said:
Strangely I usually don't like it when people wish you luck, because i always thought it was a bit useless, but now i have a big cheesy grin on my face and understand what its all about...hehe...thanks everyone, i'll do you all proud and if it starts going down hill rapidly i'll get up on my chair and head bang screaming the lyrics to nailed ot the cross / 666 hehe.

p.s i'll ask everyone if they are 'dragonlady's' brother (wow this is goignt to be insane fun)

hehe ;) well his name is nick and he's a tall guy with dark eyes and dark hair, he doesnt look like me at all anyway... :dopey:

but he told that cambridge is really cool, so I hope u can succeed and study there :)

DragonLady1 said:
but he told that cambridge is really cool, so I hope u can succeed and study there :)
yeah it is - not much by way of alt music, bit too much rnb and pop for my liking, club wise i mean, i think i'll start an uprising - nothing like a good bit of anarchy ;)