Wish me luck

Charlotte1977 said:
come, you can do it.
I smoked for like 13 :ill: years, loads and loads, and one day (now more then 3 months ago) i just threw my tabacco away!!!
and you did great since - well done love, or have you sinned in between...? :p

I never saw the whole idea in smoking. It is a waste of money, it is disgusting to say the least. Just never start is what i always say.... but in your case, i guess it is to late.

Charlotte1977 said:
come, you can do it.
I smoked for like 13 :ill: years, loads and loads, and one day (now more then 3 months ago) i just threw my tabacco away!!!

my father used to smoke 3 packages of ciggies each day until the day i was born; that was when he threw his ciggies away and smoked no more. cool, eh? but otoh he just recently started over and now is back to his 3-packs-per-day-dosis...
i reckon that once you got hooked, you always have to restrain yourself somehow. but what do i know, i didn't smoke more than maybe a package in all my life.

Dazza81 said:
Thanks for all your support guys :cool: And no, Susie, I wont be making it to London, but you guys have fun for me, ok? ;)
Oh well, how are you getting on give us the update, on your progress here, and yes we'll have fun, :kickass: for you shame you wont be there :erk:

Updates? Umm, managed to spend a whole day without smoking today and only took 2 Nicorettes :) I cant say its easy or anything, but Ive been pretty strong so far, so this might be the right time :cool:

I've slipped occasionally. Yesterday I smoked one and a half ciggie, but that was mainly 'cause we had to move shitloads of stuff from one flat to another. It ain't gonna be too hard to not smoke during weekdays I reckon. Weekends would be hard, but I never promised to quit smoking for good :tickled: