Wish me luck...

blackeyed said:
Strangely I usually don't like it when people wish you luck, because i always thought it was a bit useless, but now i have a big cheesy grin on my face and understand what its all about...hehe...thanks everyone, i'll do you all proud and if it starts going down hill rapidly i'll get up on my chair and head bang screaming the lyrics to nailed ot the cross / 666 hehe.

luck then :p

:headbang:

now eh, thats bang out, Loona was being nice :) thnakyou - it went okay really, first interview was a nightmare heh, mullet,lip pierced, bowling shoes and a jacket that is made out of thick brown material something similar to pub upholstery - i think i was a curisoity at first lol, anyway personality took over me and i kept dropping witty little one liners which kept em on their toes - but i couldnt stop them coming out eeek lol, quite funny really and the second interview was much better after i got the first one out of the way.
i suppose my feast of red wine and trifel didnt help my head and stomach much but i was determined to dine like a queen the night before \m/