Wish Michael Romeo a Happy Birthday!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Today's Mike Romeo's birthday, so here's your task for the day: send your birthday wishes to jax@symphonyx.com - I'll print them out, & bring them to him when I see him next week. If you have something you'd like to say to him but never got the chance, now's the time to do it; add it to your birthday wishes & have fun with it! Any mail with any less than positive comments will be deleted..it's the man's birthday, so be nice & send along your good wishes. :)

Cool, got it & put it with the others! Thanks!!

I'm going to put them all into a folder so Mike will have a birthday book from the fans..he'll dig it. :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Today's Mike Romeo's birthday, so here's your task for the day: send your birthday wishes to jax@symphonyx.com - I'll print them out, & bring them to him when I see him next week. If you have something you'd like to say to him but never got the chance, now's the time to do it; add it to your birthday wishes & have fun with it! Any mail with any less than positive comments will be deleted..it's the man's birthday, so be nice & send along your good wishes. :)

I just sent mine. Thank you very much.

Sorry dude, I cant - MY FUCKING EMAILS Stuffed!! *I make simmilar face to the one in my avatar*

When is the deadline for sending stuff?

Happy belated birthday MJR!
bowdown.gif

I can accept birthday wishes for another few days now..until Wednesday, because I'll be seeing the band Thursday. Seems the crew had a birthday cake for Mike at the show last night, so it's nice that he was able to celebrate!

I dudn't know underullospell was you, Matthew/Barbara! Now I know..hehe..and your stuff came thru just fine, I got the 2nd e-mail attached to the first, so no worries there!

Hey Jax! Yes it is I, lol the impressive dedicated fan..heehee
I just want to say "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..."
for fixing my message! And I can't wait to get my decals, and of course,
YOU RULE!!! YOU R THE MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, COOLEST METAL CHICK I HAVE EVER MEET!! lol
bowdown.gif
Anyways thanx again, I wish you could join us at the cleveland show, BTW?
You from around here? AKRON? I thought I seen that somewhere on here.

SYMPHONY X RULES:headbang:

Awww, thanks!!
I lived in Stow for about 2 1/2 years from summer of 1999 til the end of 2001, when I moved out of Ohio. I was at the Cleveland show last December, though..odds are I saw you there & didn't even know it hehe!

ahh man, we probably past each other and didn't even know it,,lol
I was the chick that wouldn't leave rullo alone. I mayb scared him, who knows,, heehee he probably thought I was a syco chick, wouldn't quit hugging him, my husband just laughed at me, I was soooo excitted!!
jawdrop.gif

heehee!

Erm.. jax.... This might sound stupid... But could you make a list of who you got from now..? I'd hate it if mine didn't show up... hehe... :)

I got way too many e-mails to list them all..if you e-mail me about it, I'll check the e-mail addresses & let you know if I got yours..