Wish To Orphaned Land

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
Guys I Wish You All The Best WIth Your New Release, Don't Keep Us A Lot More Waiting!!!
Being A Fan From The SAHARA Days, I've Passed Though Your EL NORRA ALLILA battle, I'm Now Climbing Your Endless Storm To Fell Your New Forthcoming Rage!!!
Thanks A Lot For Giving Me A Lot Of Hours To Fill My Soul And Heart!!!
I'm One With The Storm That Still Rages Inside...
A Lot Of Good Luck To You, Your Beloved People And Believes...
Hopefully We'll See You Soon Live In Greece!!!

My Best Wishes To You,for Euphoria,health,activity,great Heavinly (or Not)sounds!
Awaiting Anxious For Your New Release...

Hello dear Orphaned brothers and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for all your endless support and love to Orphaned Land.

The storm will rage again very soon :)

We will be happy to come and preform in Greece!

Just Come And Experience What Really Means Playing Infront Of A Really Supporting And Livethirsty, Manic Hellenic Crowd!!!
I'm Just Really Looking Forward The Storm!!!

Hey wonderfull people...

You guys sound like you are really with us with your souls and that you really got into our minds and hearts listening to our music, understanding the message we tried to carry. I guess that these kind of things have a huge effect on us and are the main reason for our return to the scene. Thanx Orphands! See you in MABOOL!

Orphaned Matti said:
Hey wonderfull people...

You guys sound like you are really with us with your souls and that you really got into our minds and hearts listening to our music, understanding the message we tried to carry. I guess that these kind of things have a huge effect on us and are the main reason for our return to the scene. Thanx Orphands! See you in MABOOL!

We Are All The Way Up By Your Side.True People In Soul And Heart Must Be Supported And Their Music Must Be Loved.I've Allready Bought My Ticket To MABOOL!!!