WITHERSCAPE!!!!

It's 2 months since its release, where have you been? :p

Ha! I've been kind of out of the loop... In fact, I actually saw someone post the album art in a "what you listening to" thread but didn't recognise the band name and had NO IDEA it was a Swano project! :lol:

Oh, and one last thing...are you from Middlesbrough?? I support Middlesbrough FC, have done since 1995, and been over to see them twice. Not often you see people from there at places like this, I almost fell out of my chair...

I am indeed! Boro born and bred! And I was football crazy when I was younger, if I remember rightly '95-96 is when we had the great team of Juninho, Ravanelli, Emerson etc. Ahh, the good old days (of getting to cup finals and losing!) Ha. Small world!

I am indeed! Boro born and bred! And I was football crazy when I was younger, if I remember rightly '95-96 is when we had the great team of Juninho, Ravanelli, Emerson etc. Ahh, the good old days (of getting to cup finals and losing!) Ha. Small world!

Haha, how cool is that :) I started following them because of Fjørtoft btw. Ah, Juninho, Ravanelli, Emerson...what a crazy season that was... which all ended in misery... it was 96-97 btw ;)

Indeed a small world. This made my week :)

Ah, good 'ol Jan Åge Fjørtoft, I loved him - he was great for us. And it did end in misery haha, not sure it if was that season but - 43 seconds I think it was? ;)

:) if you're ever back over for a game let me know and we can go for a beer or something!

Yeah I think Jan the Man was quite popular during his stint at Teesside.

Oh yeah, Roberto Di Matteo's long shot...via the bar, Ben Roberts had no chance....:cry:

If?? Of course I'll be back! I don't know when yet, last time was end of 2010/beginning of 2011, and the first time was October 2005.. actually all the Boro games I've seen have ended 1-1 (Portsmouth at home in 05, Leeds away and Norwich home the second time) :p And yeah, always fun meeting new people, especially when they like Witherscape! :Spin: I'll let you know mate.