Within Temptation Push?

Magius

Nov 19, 2005
Atlanta
Since Within Temptation signed to Roadrunner everyone has been expecting them to get a push. "Stand My Ground" is featured in the preview for Blood And Chocolate.- It starts at about the 2 minute mark. If it's on the soundtrack Within Temptation could break out in the US market fairly soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will definantly be pushed....and us Americans better get ready because if I had to guess, Roadrunner will get them touring everywhere this year. I'm not a fan of a whole lot of roadrunner bands but look what it done for Dragonforce. This is just my opinion but I think Within Temptation is gonna be huge.

They will definantly be pushed....and us Americans better get ready because if I had to guess, Roadrunner will get them touring everywhere this year. I'm not a fan of a whole lot of roadrunner bands but look what it done for Dragonforce. This is just my opinion but I think Within Temptation is gonna be huge.

I agree. They should blow both Evanescence and Lacuna Coil away if there's any justice in this world! :headbang:

The brand new Within Temptation video, "What Have You Done", featuring Keith Caputo. From the forthcoming album "The Heart Of Everything", out on March 12th.

This song really doesn't impress me much. Within Temptation seems to be going downhill with their effort to please the mainstream leaning American crowds. :cry: Damn, that could be an Evanescenece clip if you change Sharon into Amy on the video. :erk:

But you may want to judge it yourself

I think the first Underworld is good.. Sequel....... not so much.
This could be okay but they really needed to start w/ a better title. The premise almost seems like Underworld but with (were)wolves as the main story and minus any vampires.
And movie soundtracks can do a lot. Evanescence got a lot of notice for having two songs featured on the Daredevil soundtrack. This was at least a month before Fallen even came out. The Daredevil soundtrack as a whole was 10x better than the movie. Wind Up did a good job with pretty much putting their entire roster on it. It was more like a label promo CD. Also netted me $80 when I needed some cash because I had the band sign it.
And Nightwish did get a bit of notice with Wish I Had An Angel even though it was on the soundtrack for possibly the worst movie ever made.
I'm more interested in that MMORPG that WT ended up creating a song for when they were asked if they could use an existing song.

Maybe I am so entrenched in my metal world...but who the hell is Keith Caputo and why do they assume we should know who he is?

My question to Within Temptation...What have you done now? NOT GOOD!!!

The brand new Within Temptation video, "What Have You Done", featuring Keith Caputo. From the forthcoming album "The Heart Of Everything", out on March 12th.

This song really doesn't impress me much. Within Temptation seems to be going downhill with their effort to please the mainstream leaning American crowds. :cry: Damn, that could be an Evanescenece clip if you change Sharon into Amy on the video. :erk:

But you may want to judge it yourself

I can totally see your point but even with the changes, I like that song and I believe I will enjoy the new Within Temptation release. Maybe they are trying to please the mainstream crowd and maybe RR will attempt to push them in a new direction but if it means they do a full US tour and I get to see them live, I am completely fine with it.

I saw the trailer in the theater, and when Stand My Ground Came on I was like oh yeah... but Blood and Chocolate looks definitely B grade. But it may be cool...