Within Temptation video contest

That is COOL!

Drew, what's not to get?

Within Temptation is asking their fans to use the fottage they provided to compile a video for the new official Hand of Sorrow video. It's pretty danged cool!

I came here looking for a crappy anime video, and was let down.

Any special requests? I'd be happy to oblige. How about the millionth Bleach AMV to Kamelot's Soul Society?

And for those that don't watch anime or haven't seen Bleach, there is an actual "soul society" afterlife in the manga/anime. Get it? It's clever because there's a Bleach soul society and that's the name of the Kamelot song! :erk:

I understand what the contest is, but I didn't notice this being noticeably different from the performance that I saw on the DVD. Perhaps you have some different camera angles and such, but I'm curious why you didn't insert any of the backstage footage or any of the graphics that Robert mentions in the introductory video to make it look a little more unique? I'm not trying to hate on you here - just curious as to your artistic vision and why you made the choices you made.

I understand what the contest is, but I didn't notice this being noticeably different from the performance that I saw on the DVD. Perhaps you have some different camera angles and such, but I'm curious why you didn't insert any of the backstage footage or any of the graphics that Robert mentions in the introductory video to make it look a little more unique? I'm not trying to hate on you here - just curious as to your artistic vision and why you made the choices you made.

Hell, I thought it was the DVD performance I was watching! :lol: Lee, consider that a compliment though.

~Brian~

well i wouldn't say that i have much artistic vision so that probably explains a lot, but there was a lot of footage and although i looked at most of it i didn't download all of it so that i wouldn't get overwhelmed by everything and so i could finish it b/c i could only work on it a few hrs a week, and it was my first video editing project so i'm not really good at all but i had fun and was pleased with what i got