Without Compression ( New Song )

I have to agree with smy1, this sound way better but the keys are a bit overpowering. You still have the bite in your tone, but now it's not squashed. Excellent!

ROCK ON! :kickass:

lepersmeesa said:
Really like the mix. I agree the synths are too loud. The acoustic guitars sound great!

Nice job. What did you do for the guitars?

acoustic guitar is just my randy rhoads rr3 wth emgs !! oomggaawdd it rules.

Podxt with treadplate dual + fx tube drive. settings ( uur = o'clock )

Treadplate Dual Amp:
drv: 2 uur
bass: 5 uur
Mid : 7 uur ( helemaal uit gewoon (just out))
treb: 5 uur
Pres: 12 uur

Fx tube drive: drv 70%, gain 90 %

Nice tone! Very articulate and natural sounding- little plasticy on the top end but still really good for podxt. Methinks I'm gonna have that one a go.

I agree about the keys being too loud, but sounds good overall. I really like the riffing more than anything else! Good stuff.

edit: would you mind posting the rhythm tone? or was that it up there?

Death's Acre said:
Nice tone! Very articulate and natural sounding- little plasticy on the top end but still really good for podxt. Methinks I'm gonna have that one a go.

I agree about the keys being too loud, but sounds good overall. I really like the riffing more than anything else! Good stuff.

edit: would you mind posting the rhythm tone? or was that it up there?

Podxt with treadplate dual + fx tube drive. settings ( uur = o'clock )

Treadplate Dual Amp:
drv: 2 uur
bass: 5 uur
Mid : 7 uur ( helemaal uit gewoon (just out))
treb: 5 uur
Pres: 12 uur

Fx tube drive: drv 70%, gain 90 %

Hey Seizure how are ya doign ! when are we gonna play some ATG in the holidays ><!

anyway:

I always use allot of reverb on synths. with allo i mean like big rooms but i never let the reverb ring out to long. just enough to here it.

I also cut some bass (around 20 - 40 khz ) away becuse i aint making hardcore ( hakken en zagen etc not the unearth hardcore lawlz )

Synhts are mostly played by me, the Imposcar and the A1 synth with the Guitar HJ preset or something like that.