Wlecome Anthrax , Plz come to Aussie

Anthrax was so fucking sic! The Arena (in Brisbane was going off). Even though they got on at a bit past midnight, it didnt deter the packed house from welcoming the Metal gods. Killswitch Engage and Soilwork were a great lead up to the 'Thrax. I got one of the picks they chucked out afterwards as well, so I went home happier. I've seen Metallica, Korn, Fear Factory and Static X already this year. Can this year get any better, well more metal would make it better, hopefully some more metal gods come to town....

The Killswitch Engage, Soilwork and Anthrax show was also excellent in Adelaide. The vocals really needed to be turned up, but other than that, all three bands served up the goods. Anthrax threw a bouncer out of Heaven. :D

oneseemann said:
Anthrax was so fucking sic! The Arena (in Brisbane was going off). Even though they got on at a bit past midnight, it didnt deter the packed house from welcoming the Metal gods. Killswitch Engage and Soilwork were a great lead up to the 'Thrax. I got one of the picks they chucked out afterwards as well, so I went home happier. I've seen Metallica, Korn, Fear Factory and Static X already this year. Can this year get any better, well more metal would make it better, hopefully some more metal gods come to town....

Yeah, Brisbane has had a awesome Metal year so far :)
Lets see.. so far this year we've had :

Metallica, Fear Factory/Static-X/Korn, Anthrax, Soilwork, Killswitch Engage, Entombed, Opeth, The Dillinger Escape Plan.. I've only missed Opeth and The Dillinger Escape Plan ...

I'm hanging out for : July 1, The Indie Temple, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane DEEDS OF FLESH (USA), Astriaal, Miscreation, Excruciate though heh

-------------------------------

www.brismetal.com