Bleak is too damn good

Yes I quite agree here. Bleak is a dope song to headbang to :headbang::headbang:

It is probably one of my favoured Opeth songs out of the whole lot. I was waiting to hear it at the London gig, but, no, they didn't play it :(
Oh well, I was more then happy with The Drapery Falls and The Funeral Portrait :):) :headbang:

\m/

EASILY one of my top two songs on the album. I love the transition from the death vocal to the clean vocal...Brilliant! I wish they would have played that one live when I saw them in April of last year...Maybe next time! Great album...I don't quite understand why some of these people slag Blackwater Park???????? I have listened to Opeth for five years now and I think it is easily their most complete album! Noting against any of the other albums which I LOVE but I just think "everything fell into place" with this album and it will be one of those albums that I listen to when I'm 65!

Yes.

Too bad it was dropped for the recent shows, but they already had THREE from BWP, so eh. Though more would be fine too.

Bleak is a top song, really sets a nice vibe for the rest of the album. It just feels so abstract...I can listen to this song anytime.