Woa, just got an awesome opportunity!

Aug 16, 2008
London, UK
fb.com
I just got a job at a studio, been tracking a rock/popish band's album and it's been going great... a few days ago David Tickle (4 non blondes/Prince etc) came in here and had a look and a listen to what was done so far (I got a pretty good rockish tone out of out jcm 900) and he liked it, had a chat about gear and mixing and stuff and now basically he wants both me and the producer that was already here to go "train" so to speak, under his command and distribute some of the workload with us and him. Nothing is set on stone yet, so it may not even happen, as I always keep myself skeptical with everything till the very end or happening of things. But anyways just wanted to share my happiness with you guys! whohoo :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Awesome dude!
Not many people that get this kind of an opportunity. :)

Congrats Pedro! :headbang: Should've shown him the pic of your cat to seal the deal :lol:

LOL! No doubt! Gonna take it along with me to hang out in the studio's sofa hahaha!

Ermz, yeah, although it isn't set in stone yet, although I really hope this will turn out well. He showed me an australian band he was working with, although he said it wasn't finished I wasn't really that impressed as I thought I'd be, but it wasn't the final mix anyway though, but yeah, he's got more than a couple of platinums down his pocket for some reason

So I basically just arrived from Tickle's studio and its pratically confirmed :O im feeling completely surreal right now...!
I got a look and talked about the gear in his studio, he's using those avant mixcubes for a/b'ing along with a pair of proarcs, ns10's on the floor collecting dust lool, SSL AWS 900, Chandler TG1, 2 1176, 2 Pultecs, a handfull of neve pres, apis 500, distressor, a 2buss saturator (cant remember the brand though, looked really really nice), lexicon pcm70, this is what I remember though, just for anyone interested in knowing this kind of stuff :)