Wolf Begin Writing New Album

rokk

Long Live =^.^=
Mar 5, 2005
Southeast Idaho
www.doseofmetal.com
Wolf have issued the following update:

"We are now in writing mode for the next album. We've come up with some killer tunes that will sure carry the name Wolf with pride. It's too early to reveal any details but we're excited to have started writing and trying out stuff at rehearsals. We're aiming on a summer recording session and details will follow soon. We've been having a great 2007 with great tours and awesome festival gigs. We've met alotta friends(fans) and made alotta new ones that we hope to run into in the future. Stay tuned to www.myspace.com/wolfheavymetal for updates & gig info."

:headbang:

Great! They were losing members left and right at one point but thankfully Niklas keeps marching on. I reckon The Black Flame was a major step up in terms of record sales so they have a strong momentum right now.:kickass:

Astounding thwy haven's lost momentum as they called themselves pure metal terror.

NP: Twinspirits - 'Understand'

This is good news. I like these guys quite a bit. Evil Star had some really nice nods to their influences (Iron Maiden, Metal Church, and even Crimson Glory) and I really appreciate it. Black Flame was awesome. Gonna have to play it tomorrow now...

Can you believe I have Black Flame and it's still sealed?!
I never cracked it open to hear it!!!!

Shame on you indeed, " The Black Flame" is not as good as "Evil Star" but kick ass all the way nevertheless :headbang:

@ Psychonaut: I love tat video.

Well, I like ALL Wolf stuff !! Looking forward for the new disc alot. One of the bands that deliver constant quality up till now...And I've been lucky to witness their live quality too; outstanding !!!!

I loved Evil Star, but I don't have the The Black Flame. But I do have that video. :) They are a good band indeed! Looking forward to some new stuff.