Wollf or anybody else who can answer...

JesusChristPose

Logic Dictates
Oct 20, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
What time does the November 20th Cervia Opeth show start?

It looks like I just might be able to make that show, but I won't be able to get to Bologna until about 8:15PM and I think it will be about another 20 minute taxi ride from there to the concert.

No idea dude. I'm in San Francisco, and in no rush to fly at the moment. Talk to that italian dude, or check out the katatonia website for details.

my guess would be around 8-9 pm.

I thought maybe that you would know since you told me about the concert in Cervia...I figured that you have been there and would maybe know if I can at least purchase tickets there...It's cool. A friend of mine and I are giving it a go...

By aircraft, we arrive in Naples around 1345 on the 20th...get a cab to Napoli Centrale and at 1530, take the train to Bologna, arriving at approximately 2015...take a cab to Planet Rock, which should only take about another 20-30 minutes...the only real problem then is WILL THERE BE TICKETS AVAILABLE...oh well, I am sure that either there will be some people selling them outside or I could slip one of the tickettakers 100,000 lira and still get in...It is a gamble, but I must try it.