Wolverine Merchandise

Not being a big pie eating fat bastard, I shall wait for the girly t-shirt :D Shame it's Plastichead though, they steal your money and don't send your merch half the time. At least in the couple of times we've had to deal with them anyway :( I hope they realise I shall hound them to their graves if they don't send me my Wolverine shirt!

cavegirl said:
and make them for REAL women!!! some of us arnt flat chested!!! :p if not ill have to have a man one and have it customised and resized..

We'll certainly do all we can to have them come in all possible sizes and shapes. :)

I'm sad to hear about your experience of Plastic Head, Prawn. Please let me or Lee know if you have any issues with them in the future. They are great guys so I hope we won't experience any such problems though.

The band just approved two designs for t-shirts, girlieshirts and longsleeves. As soon as we get them we'll have them up for sale. They look really great!

One design is in black with the logo and icon in silver (at least we are struggling to get it made in silver instead of grey) on the chest as well as the icon in silver on the back. The other design is the same red as the album with the logo and icon in silver on the chest. This one looks really great since it doesn't have anything on the back and I like that.

I'll try and get the prices for them during the coming days.

I want one now please! :) if they're as sexy as you say ill be a myspazz whore, take a pic of me wearing it and whore it all over :D

now...to find some money to buy one...

The first designs are now available for purchase through Plastic Head. There are t-shirts, girlie shirts, long sleeves and hooded sweatshirts available.

You'll find everything here: http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=backlist&target=WOLVERINE

Hope to see some of you all dressed up in some fancy Wolverine clothes. :) Why not post a photo of you wearing it? Would be kind of cool and who knows, if we make it big someday and earn millions, we'll release a DVD about ur long career as stars and then of course we'll incude those pics in the DVD, as a tribute to the fans who were there since day 1. He, he... I can dream, can't I? :headbang:

If anyone experience problems with Plastic Head (I know some of you had bad experiences with them in the past) just mail me and I'll talk to them personally. OK?

FatalDreams said:
How about some real-life photos of the t-shirts instead of the current design-like?
And, umm... The prices seem awefully high for just the logo? I mean... Well, yeah. :\

As always prices are way too high when merchandise companies sell, agreed. I do hope we, the band, can sell them a bit cheaper during gigs.

However, I don't agree that the shirts should be cheap just because the logo and the icon are the only print on them. Those are designs like every other designs but as with always it's up to one's personal taste. I myself love the simplicity of them. It's actually Marcus that have designed them and we wanted them to be as simple as the album artwork is.

I would also like to see some real photos of the shirts since I haven't seen them in real-life yet. We'll get our stuff shipped to us next week so I'll make sure to post some photos here of people wearing the shirts.

The price seems very normal to me, some bands charge £20 or more at their gigs, so you imagine what the price would be in the shops! I have no chance at all of being able to afford one at the moment though unfortunately :'( Like the designs though, will be getting one as soon as I get a permanent job (whenever that unlikely event happens).

Hey Stefan! I told you I'd get around to posting on your board.

Hopefully you'll be able to sell some shirts through your website. Living in the states and purchasing ANYTHING from United Kingdom is expensive. The currency rate is terrible from American dollars to British pounds. The rate is much, much better with the Kronor.

To get the longsleeve through Plastichead it would be around fifty US dollars without shipping. For those not familiar, that is roughly the cost of purchasing four to five new release CD's. However, I may just give in anyway. I don't think it's specified, but did you manage to use the silver ink or is grey?

Well, you already know my thoughts on the new album, but I'll let you know my favorite song is Hiding. I read some other reviews that didn't care for that one. They are deaf. I'll be getting Cold Light here in the next couple of days and I'll shoot you some thoughts on that one.

Scott