Wolves in the ThroneRoom-Two Hunters

This album is better than I expected. If you thought Diadem of 12 Stars was good, then you're in for a shock because this album is so good it makes Diadem actually look shabby in comparison. Purely epic stuff.

This album is better than I expected. If you thought Diadem of 12 Stars was good, then you're in for a shock because this album is so good it makes Diadem actually look shabby in comparison. Purely epic stuff.

..Never before has a post given me an erection.

....And despite that sexy, sexy revelation... That's how it's going to stay.

Southern Lord's postage prices are bloody ridiculous and I haven't found anywhere else I can order this from yet. Hrmph. Still, it's definitely up there with my most anticipated releases of the year.

Southern Lord's postage prices are bloody ridiculous and I haven't found anywhere else I can order this from yet. Hrmph. Still, it's definitely up there with my most anticipated releases of the year.

The end records has it now! hooroay!

Great Album. I'll be picking it up at the San Francisco show... Also going to Santa Cruz (apparently they're playing in the forrest) and maybe San Diego and Chicago shows. They also said they'll be selling copies of the 2004 and 2005 demos at the shows.

Great Album. I'll be picking it up at the San Francisco show... Also going to Santa Cruz (apparently they're playing in the forrest) and maybe San Diego and Chicago shows. They also said they'll be selling copies of the 2004 and 2005 demos at the shows.

Now that is a gig I'd like to go to!

fuck. you lucky lucky cunts. i would die to see wittr, especially in a forest. shit.

I'll just say it was awesome. I missed my flight to San Francisco but still would have been able to catch Wolves if my connecting flight hadn't been late then had a mechanical problem which delayed boarding 25 minutes...

But I made it to Santa Cruz and saw them in the dark forest with a handful of lanterns hanging up so you could see... and a dead deer carcass on the ground. They played the entire new album and we're much tighter than when I saw them on the Southern Lord 777 Tour.

Then I went to the San Diego show to see them but their tour bus broke down so they didn't make the show. Ah well, the forest show was amazing.