Woman singer in Midnight sunrise

Neowizard

New Metal Member
Aug 21, 2006
From what I've found, there's not recollection of who's the woman singing in Midnight Sunrise.

Can anyone tell me her name? That's some amazing voice she's got, I'd love to find some more songs with her singing in them.

Thanks ahead, Neowizard.

try out the booklet - last page. but if you're one of those suckers who just download music instead of buying it, you will find the information on the official page of turisas.
anyway, her name is emmanuelle zola (although i doubt those two M ;-)).

yeah, she has an amazing voice(from the first time I heard her singing I kinda felled in love with her voice:loco:), I wonder what other projects,bands,... she is singing in.
btw, I was glad she was on stage at wacken, nice surprise!

hum well, to be honest. i didn't like the song at wacken at all. i was really feeling like "whuah!! finally they are going to perform IT" and even with HER.. but you clearly saw how uncomfortable she felt in her nice "dress" and that left the traces in her singing. however - it was nice to have a face though...

melchen, thanks for the answer *gone looking for name mentions around other bands*

P.s, about your other "remark", no I didn't download the album. I have this thing called a friend, and he lets me listen to his music every now and then (Yeah, it's a crazy idea, but it exists)...hell I even get to take the CD home if I'm lucky.
Next time, I think it'll be wiser to ask before assuming too much.

well, I was really interested, but when I looked on the Sirenia site, the female vocals on the first album are indeed done by a french singer, but she's called Fabienne Gondamin...

edit: after some googling I found that she did the female vocals of the last Sirenia MCD - Sirenian Shores!

I actually think the part where she sings in Midnight Sunrise is my least faourie part of Battle Metal. Too repetetive on the chorus in my opinion.

KristJaeger said:
well, I was really interested, but when I looked on the Sirenia site, the female vocals on the first album are indeed done by a french singer, but she's called Fabienne Gondamin...

edit: after some googling I found that she did the female vocals of the last Sirenia MCD - Sirenian Shores!

Ah - my mistake. I should look better. Sorry.

wiebke said:
Ah - my mistake. I should look better. Sorry.

;) no problem hehe...
she did the choir vocals on the last sirenian album too...
anyway, I don't like her vocals with sirenia, maybe because of the music... from time to time I can listen to some Trail of tears, who know I like her voice there...

KristJaeger said:
i think it's beautyfull, and so is her part in The Messenger... too bad they didn't play that one at wacken...

I saw Turisas at Bloodstock, and I cant think for the life of me what the set was. Im pretty sure it didnt change much between gigs because there was only a month between the two. I quite like Midnight Sunrise as a song, but I think "One More," is the song that stands out above the rest. Its also brilliant live.