Women Talk

i realized that one person precious to you can trigger the biggest anger, sadness and desperation and when we hit back it's so mean and under the belt that we regret if afterwards.

love = aggression

i ahve a question, it's not woman talk but this is the best place on this forum to ask... this thread isnt even woman talk, it's sex and relationship talk... anyway:

why do guys FREAK OUT when they see another guy naked? or like just an image of a naked guy? like when i went to see 28 Days Later, the opening shot is a bare ass naked guy laying on his back in a hospital bed, you can see everything - all these guys there were saying stuff like EEW, GROSS, I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT, UUUUGH. what's the big deal? girls dont freak out like that when they see a picture of a naked woman. why?

if you act like its no big deal do other guys say OMFG U FAG ?

if they say that to me, they get a nice steeltoe boot in the gonads

and plus i think the last time i actually saw a peenor was in "The Red Dragon" when i was watching the deleted scenes and the guy is like running up the stairs naked and you could it dangling, but it was just like a shadow of it. i just laughed cause it was pretty funny

M. said:
why do guys FREAK OUT when they see another guy naked? or like just an image of a naked guy? like when i went to see 28 Days Later, the opening shot is a bare ass naked guy laying on his back in a hospital bed, you can see everything - all these guys there were saying stuff like EEW, GROSS, I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT, UUUUGH. what's the big deal? girls dont freak out like that when they see a picture of a naked woman. why?
well, i sometimes think "well, that cock right in my face was quite unecessary", but when it's my brother, or a close friend, i can even not freak out :lol:

I'm like a virgin catholic little girl, if you are a male and want to flash to me, we have to be close :lol:

i dont flip out when i see a dick. . .i laugh, esp if its under hilarious circumstances. no big deal.

and this is besides the point, but womens bodies >>>>>> x y7891345890345 >> mens bodies.

it depends on the viscinity the visible penis is in compared to me.

inches from my face would entail me freaking out.

in an adjacent room, or on a TV...no problemo.

back to the topic....

sideways.jpg

is this true? I have no experience with asian women...or sideways vaginas.

persephone28 said:
There must be some problem there, if you act mean to him as you say you do for no real reason. I dont believe in the saying "you only hurt the ones you love" thats a horrible saying..
Nono, I never said I act like that for no reason, did I? :p I meant, that he is the only one can really hurt me if he wanted to, and sometimes he does things that offends me. That's when I turn sad --> mean. Being mean is my shield basically, tho it never solves the problem, heh.
But don't take me wrong, it's nothing serious, just your usual relationship :p

Also what HalfpintHenkka said; if yu are close to someone for a long time, you start to know his/her every move and the situation might become tense after a while. If one of them is stressed, then the victim is going to be the other :p

@M.: after seeing 6 guys going together to the sauna naked, I have to disagree :lol:

But on the other hand, it's true that some guys feel it's compulsory to point out their manlyness by saying "ewww, male body, ewww". I think they miss the point somewhere ;) It's the same misconception as with chest hair; has nothing to do with being a bigger manman :D