Women Talk

Fenrir13 said:
Yep, good morning :D

Have any of you ever had sex so good that from then on that person, whoever it was, ends up being a 'sexual measuring stick'? It kinda sucks, cos then every person after that, in the back of your head your like *well, its good but not like....* How many people has this happened to?
YES, and it is still going on!;) She knows who she is>:oops:

**edit: meaning that she is the best I have and probbably will.

HalfpintHenkka said:
Spike said:
Something tells me that was not the only comparison he was making.
{/QUOTE]

yes i got that vibe too but i chose to ignore it...=)

well i wasnt gonna sit her and blab to everyone . . .but you were the first person to pop into my head when he siad 5'1"

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Bob: thanks for the reminder about my below-average stature, :p...but you're right lol :D an inch taller than Drip's gal but close enough eh, hehe.

@Drip: i don't have a problem with those shirts usually. i've got a few girly concert tees of my own and they fit me just fine. with regular shirts from Wal-Mart or whatever, i take a medium size, cuz of my *hem* own blessings [y'see, if i wear any a shirt any smaller than a medium i usually wind up stretching it out in the chest - not good! lol:D] so anyway- i would say, since you described this gal of yours as petite, that she would very likely fit just fine into that shirt; ergo i believe you're pretty safe with giving her that concert tee. :)

thanks for the info. Yes she is quite tiny..but is a D-cup. She's in colorado as well...So I need to send something that will remind her of me.

Heavenscent said:
That really is a virgin thing to say....:loco: ;)
Sex is over rated.

bobvex said:
well i wasnt gonna sit her and blab to everyone . . .but you were the first person to pop into my head when he siad 5'1"
Perhaps it is just my mildly perverted mind then? :erk:

Fenrir13 said:
But I mean, there is always one time where you have sex so mindblowing that this 'sexual yardstick' is used to measure any other sexual encounter. And if they aren't as satisfying, it really blows! :p It's like you have to try to find someone who can then match up to that. Which is why I think I liked getting just 'normal' or 'good' sex now that I think about it, cos you'd be satisfyed enough, ya know? But noooo...I had to some time back get laid where I couldnt walk for a day afterward. Ahh fuxor.
Whoa, any progression there that I don't know about? :lol:

The Application. Damn, I'm seriously thinking to open a thread for it and develop it there.

the_drip said:
thanks for the info. Yes she is quite tiny..but is a D-cup. She's in colorado as well...So I need to send something that will remind her of me.
send me, ill give her a message . . . .

*ducks*