Women Talk

Fenrir13 said:
ok, I can do that. *HUG* :D I have to admit that is quite amusing :lol:
indeed it was
6.gif

I see that after Tal's pic (which completely pwnd me BTW) we still aren't back on topic yet.... C'mon ladies, get your act together! :p

Just to get things back on track:

Q: What's the deal with the fascination with the 'likeable asshole' (now if that's not a contradiction in terms I've never heard one) you all seem to share? :err:

the likeable asshole as a bf will not generate much competition with other women - for less confident women, this may seem a good thing

I remember saying you were cute Alwin, but I don't wanna date you! :eek:

*points to thread title*

"WOMEN talk"................ women....................talk.

Ya with me now? ;)

That said, I'm still going to reply to your comment. In my experiences, the overwhelming majority of women I have observed are of the 'less confident' variety according to your hypothesis. This can't be right, which is why I was looking for a women's perspective. Then again, those I've asked (in person), couldn't explain it either.

likeable asshole?

that's like saying...brothers rule lol [real bros i mean, i love all my other "adopted" bros haha]

i knew a guy like that once; in fact i liked him for like a year and a half...but anyway, he was one of those guys who could act so stupid and make everyone feel like giving him a good knuckle sandwich or two, but then he'd go into his "likeable" mode in a split second and have everyone laughing so hard. i guess that's why i liked him so much, cuz he always made me laugh and for about a year, that one year and a bit that i liked him, it was a miracle if anyone could make me laugh.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i wish all women whom i made laugh would like me
i'd be the king of the world :loco:
Amen.

@Pi: I don't think you (or anyone else here for that matter, so far) has quite gotten a decent grasp of what I mean when I was refering to the 'likeable asshole'. He's an asshole, he doesn't show overly much interest in you, in fact, it might even border on indifference, and yes, he can tend to be a bit of a prick to other people in general, yet invariably you still fall for him every time (I'm generalising here).

The 'likeable' part isn't cos he's actually likeable, he's not, but for some reason, women seem to like him. Granted, from my perspective, the 'likeable asshole' in general is not as much of an asshole as your average asshole, but still..... I don't see it.

I think I get what you mean...guys who are loud, annoying and have a schmuckholian attitude, that seems to attract women, giving him maybe selfconfidence or a certain vibe of coolness, which is undetecteable for other guys in general and some girls...