Women Talk

Heavenscent said:
I think I get what you mean...guys who are loud, annoying and have a schmuckholian attitude, that seems to attract women, giving him maybe selfconfidence or a certain vibe of coolness, which is undetecteable for other guys in general and some girls...

I've always wondered what's up with women and guys like these :err:
The guy is a total asshole, cheats on his girlfriends, beats up people for no reason, beats up his girlfriends as well, is usually a criminal idiot, but girls don't see that, they all love him anyways. That's one of the reasons for all my "women :rolleyes: " comments. Are you blind, or are you just stupid?

There, I said it :p

Now, fry me.

Heavenscent said:
*makes bonfire...gets sticks and weeners...marshmellow's.....the badger.....has a jolly good time*
He made a realatively good point you dolt, in our favour. Then again, those are marshmallows we are talking about....

*Unties TheSomberlain from the fire so he can join us eating marshmallows :D *

Coming back to the 'asshole' thing, I guess my definition was far too loose, sorry. I was not so much referring to those that treat others in general badly (you're average asshole), but more so treat the woman who has fallen for him with disrespect and/or indifference. It's like the less interested a guy is in a grrl, the more interested she is (in him). But that's also an entirely seperate/different matter. :bah:

Fenrir13 said:
I think some girls find themselves attracted to 'the bad boy' is the think. I dunno why. I guess part of me is too. But I mean, i don't go for 'assholes' per se, but some guys i go for might have some character flaws that some might deem assholish or something.
True, women are attracted to 'the bad boy' type but in the end they'll stick with the good guy ;) In most cases at least, because the good guy type can give us the feeling of steadiness and protection (at least that's how i feel).

Btw Spike, that 'likeable asshole' I frist read it as 'lickable asshole' :lol: :lol: I was like WTF is he trying to ask ffs :lol: :oops:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
True, women are attracted to 'the bad boy' type but in the end they'll stick with the good guy ;) In most cases at least, because the good guy type can give us the feeling of steadiness and protection (at least that's how i feel).
I'll believe it when I see it (I have not experienced this phenomena yet). :bah:

QUOTE=_Zsuzsa_]Btw Spike, that 'likeable asshole' I frist read it as 'lickable asshole' :lol: :lol: I was like WTF is he trying to ask ffs :lol: :oops:[/QUOTE]
Sounds about right for me, I can see why you made that kinda mistake. It is the kinda thing I would talk about, isn't it? :(

You big poohead! :p

Night all. :wave:

hey here's some girl talk.

I wanna know...if those girly tees actually do fit all sizes. I wanna buy one...fo ra girl (of course) and I have one that I bought accidnetly at a concert ( I was beyond trashed...thought the red shadows fall shirt looked cool..turned out to be a girly tee when I got home...)

she's petite...5'1, and "well endowed" in the chest region. Is that a problem with these shirts?

i'd just ask her..but that would ruin the surprise!

the_drip said:

I wanna know...if those girly tees actually do fit all sizes. I wanna buy one...fo ra girl (of course) and I have one that I bought accidnetly at a concert ( I was beyond trashed...thought the red shadows fall shirt looked cool..turned out to be a girly tee when I got home...)

she's petite...5'1, and "well endowed" in the chest region. Is that a problem with these shirts?

ask halfie. . .shes about that height. .

the_drip said:

bobvex said:
ask halfie. . .shes about that height. .

@Bob: thanks for the reminder about my below-average stature, :p...but you're right lol :D an inch taller than Drip's gal but close enough eh, hehe.

@Drip: i don't have a problem with those shirts usually. i've got a few girly concert tees of my own and they fit me just fine. with regular shirts from Wal-Mart or whatever, i take a medium size, cuz of my *hem* own blessings [y'see, if i wear any a shirt any smaller than a medium i usually wind up stretching it out in the chest - not good! lol:D] so anyway- i would say, since you described this gal of yours as petite, that she would very likely fit just fine into that shirt; ergo i believe you're pretty safe with giving her that concert tee. :)

Yep, good morning :D

Have any of you ever had sex so good that from then on that person, whoever it was, ends up being a 'sexual measuring stick'? It kinda sucks, cos then every person after that, in the back of your head your like *well, its good but not like....* How many people has this happened to?

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Bob: thanks for the reminder about my below-average stature, :p...but you're right lol :D an inch taller than Drip's gal but close enough eh, hehe.
Something tells me that was not the only comparison he was making.

the_drip said:
I think you will find that that will actually improve the fit of the top.... to an extent. I mean, if we're talking ridiculous proportions here, theny it just won't work. :erk:

Fenrir13 said:

Have any of you ever had sex so good that from then on that person, whoever it was, ends up being a 'sexual measuring stick'? It kinda sucks, cos then every person after that, in the back of your head your like *well, its good but not like....* How many people has this happened to?

tal got laaaaid (guessing)

[Jim Carrey]Iv'e had better[/Jim Carrey]

Well, I done got laid a few times the past erm....time period! :p Yeah anyway...

But I mean, there is always one time where you have sex so mindblowing that this 'sexual yardstick' is used to measure any other sexual encounter. And if they aren't as satisfying, it really blows! :p It's like you have to try to find someone who can then match up to that. Which is why I think I liked getting just 'normal' or 'good' sex now that I think about it, cos you'd be satisfyed enough, ya know? But noooo...I had to some time back get laid where I couldnt walk for a day afterward. Ahh fuxor.

I still need to make my 'Application for Employment' like me and Zsuzsa were talking about one day :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Well, I done got laid a few times the past erm....time period! :p Yeah anyway...

But I mean, there is always one time where you have sex so mindblowing that this 'sexual yardstick' is used to measure any other sexual encounter. And if they aren't as satisfying, it really blows! :p It's like you have to try to find someone who can then match up to that. Which is why I think I liked getting just 'normal' or 'good' sex now that I think about it, cos you'd be satisfyed enough, ya know? But noooo...I had to some time back get laid where I couldnt walk for a day afterward. Ahh fuxor.

I still need to make my 'Application for Employment' like me and Zsuzsa were talking about one day :lol:
awwww. . .im sure you'll "get your fill" :p

Fenrir13 said:

i really hope my ex is going through that :lol:

@darklady: yes ideed!
Unfortunately it's always in the air but never in my room :lol:

I've actually only had one girl...she has been my first and indeed only real girlfriend up till now...we got together when I was 16 and split up when I was 18...about a year ago. Considering that I never had a girl after her, i don't compare...but she did and she told me she was the best she had...