Wondering about the Reissue of New Dark Age

Puele

New Metal Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hello Guys,

I am just wondering about the Reissue of "The New Dark Age", which should feature 3 Bonus Tracks, but in the shop ist only has two bonus tracks listed.
I only want to buy it again, if the Bonus Track "Towards the hidden sanctum" is on it too, because I allredy own the European Version of the CD, but only the two Coversongs are listed in the shop. Please help me to decide.

Thank you!

Puele

Hello Guys,

I am just wondering about the Reissue of "The New Dark Age", which should feature 3 Bonus Tracks, but in the shop ist only has two bonus tracks listed.
I only want to buy it again, if the Bonus Track "Towards the hidden sanctum" is on it too, because I allredy own the European Version of the CD, but only the two Coversongs are listed in the shop. Please help me to decide.

Thank you!

Puele

At least Kiuas webshop has Towards the Hidden sanctum listed. Which shop are you ordering. In Japan release the track was already in the first release. As I have heard Toward is in any case included in the re-release.

I send an email to the shop and the next day they corrected the missing track in the Kiuas webshop, this is the reason why everything is listed correctly now in the shop. I have now ordered my copy :)

So I have all the tracks on this CD via other releases aside from the Whitesnake cover. Is there anywhere online I can buy just this mp3?

we want sailing ships mp3!! allready have the new dark age CD... and you know, from chile is a little bit expensive to order the kiuas albums!

wow..... fucking incredible!! the cover song is awsome!!!!

.... i have all the kiuas cds but not with the covers... how can i get this mp3?? plisss

FUCK! iam tired of listening sailing ships only online.... and cant buyit here in chile...

dam, i know it sound like... ilegal, but somebody give me a mp3 of this song!! theres nothing i can do to get it... ( allready have the kiuas cds...)