The New Dark Age

Hi Kiuas!!I listen the clips on your site and it sounds great!i can't wait for the new album;you know the date of release in the other countries now?thanks
I hope to see Kiuas very soon to play in Italy!Cheers

Edo[TheBlackball];6982295 said:
Do you know the date of release in the other countries now?

Release dates of the album:

Finland and rest of Europe 2008-03-05
UK and US 2008-05-08
Japan 2008-06-??

Cheers!

2008-02-22

"The Dark New Age" Release Postponed

Unfortunately, due to production difficulties the Finnish/Europe release date of Kiuas' album "The Dark New Age" will be postponed to March 12th.

The album will also be released in the UK in May 8th and the Japanese release follows in June. US date coming soon. :heh:

2008-02-27

Number 1 on Single Chart

The single "Of Sacrifice, Loss and Reward" hits the 1st place on the official finnish single chart.

Thanks to all who have bought the single!

Why do we have to wait 2 months for the release of your album in UK.

You wouldnt think metal started in this country cos the metal scene really blows now.. I bet japan get a bonus track or something whie us in UK get nothing at all and a whole one date for kiuas live too.

Will metal ever be alive over here again??

Iam so bummed i thought id have a few weeks wait after finnish release but 2 months aggghhh i dont think i can wait that long for new kiuas material :mad:

Why do we have to wait 2 months for the release of your album in UK.

You wouldnt think metal started in this country cos the metal scene really blows now.. I bet japan get a bonus track or something whie us in UK get nothing at all and a whole one date for kiuas live too.

Will metal ever be alive over here again??

Iam so bummed i thought id have a few weeks wait after finnish release but 2 months aggghhh i dont think i can wait that long for new kiuas material :mad:

Dude be lucky you have the chance to see Kiuas live... over here in the states, I will probably never get that chance (praying that I will). I'd fly to anywhere in the states to see these guys.

Order the album online somewhere...