Wondering...

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
I haven't heard The Politics of Ecstacy album in a long while so I can't remember exactly which song Warrel said this in but I was wondering if it was true...
It goes something like...

"Presently in the United States, drug offenders are serving more time than child molesters, rapists and murderers...Is this justice? Is this the American way?"

Is that true? Or was it true?...hmmm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if:
a) Somethings are destined to failure
b) Somethings are never meant to be
c) Someone never sees
d) Someone never opens
e) Somehow we are different
- Mikael Stanne

metal17 said:
I haven't heard The Politics of Ecstacy album in a long while so I can't remember exactly which song Warrel said this in but I was wondering if it was true...
It goes something like...

"Presently in the United States, drug offenders are serving more time than child molesters, rapists and murderers...Is this justice? Is this the American way?"

Is that true? Or was it true?...hmmm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if:
a) Somethings are destined to failure
b) Somethings are never meant to be
c) Someone never sees
d) Someone never opens
e) Somehow we are different
- Mikael Stanne

dude, that's from "Inside Four Walls" off of DHIADW

and yes i do believe it's true. especially the sex offenders bit - they get off all the fucking time

its from Dead Heart.
inside four walls, like Steve said

and its true in most cases.

when someone caught you with drugs- then thats it- the drugs were on you, you're going to jail, no other option.

but when it comes to child molesters, rapists and murderers, you have a trial and in this trial you can hear so many evidences, and so many witnesses, that the trial can go either way. Which means: in most cases: the coin has two sides, two versions, two stories.

Dead_Lioness said:
its from Dead Heart.
inside four walls, like Steve said

and its true in most cases.

when someone caught you with drugs- then thats it- the drugs were on you, you're going to jail, no other option.

but when it comes to child molesters, rapists and murderers, you have a trial and in this trial you can hear so many evidences, and so many witnesses, that the trial can go either way. Which means: in most cases: the coin has two sides, two versions, two stories.

good example would be the twice convicted sex offender that they think kidnapped and possibly murdered that college student here in the area. The first time he got convicted he didnt even go to jail - and the second time he stabbed the person and only went to jail for a little while - this man needs a fucking bullet. I volunteer to shoot his ass.

you're talking about Rodriges ?
and the missing student that they found that her blood matches the blood found in his car ?

yeah, i think there should be a law to cut these people's dicks off.
i mean, it would do them and us a big favor.
those people serve time in jail and the day they go out- they do the exact same sex crime.
thats their kick, u know?

cut their dick off.

Dead_Lioness said:
you're talking about Rodriges ?
and the missing student that they found that her blood matches the blood found in his car ?

yeah, i think there should be a law to cut these people's dicks off.
i mean, it would do them and us a big favor.
those people serve time in jail and the day they go out- they do the exact same sex crime.
thats their kick, u know?

cut their dick off.

yeah, in and out of jail. Those people should most definitely be kept in jail. And murderers should get immediate death - no more of this "the taxpayers pay for you to fucking live, lift weights, and watch cable tv" bullshit - fuckers omg

Yeah, that guy deserves a most horrible torture and eventual death.
He refuses to talk to the authorities about what he did and where she is.
What little he has said have been apparent lies for example he did say he was at the mall where the girl worked on the day she dissappeared but said he was at the movie theater seeing " once upon a time in Mexico "
The movie theater reps said that movie was not even playing at that theater or any other local theater on that day.
Smooth move moron, couldn't even look at a movie time to give yourself a halfway decent alibi.
It's a shame about that poor girl.

Now, what is the the preventitive measure behind having sex offenders register when they are released? OK, you know they are in town but apparently it's not stopping them from committing the same crimes.

IMO Nevermore is wrong here by saying that sex offenders should do a lot of prison time. Sex is fun, rough sex is way more fun and getting raped is the most fun you'll ever have. So what we must do is put condom dispensers on streets, every few hundred feet. It'll be like a buck for a condom and rapists would pay a dollar, and get a condom and go rape whoever they want, also making sure that they won't transmit any STDs to the person they rape.

Now, if someone was raped by someone not wearing a condom, he/she can go to the cops and if they indeed find semen in her pussy, or his/her ass, then they can get DNA samples and arrest the rapist for not wearing a condom and for potentially transmiting STDs to the person they raped.

If however the rapist wore a condom (or if the rapist is female, made sure that the she put on a condom to the guy she raped), then the cops would not be able to do anything, cause no sex juices were exchanged, and it was just some good clean fun for all parties involved.

Will anybody vote for me if I run for president.

Reactions: mReEtTaIlRsEkD
Hello again,

hehe, oops sorry about that mistake, I haven't heard Dead Heart in so long also, damn and I'm getting rusty too...that's bad
...I've been trying to get the CD borrowed back for the longest while and no success, it's always circling in a small group of us.

Guerrilla said:
IMO Nevermore is wrong here by saying that sex offenders should do a lot of prison time. Sex is fun, rough sex is way more fun and getting raped is the most fun you'll ever have. So what we must do is put condom dispensers on streets, every few hundred feet. It'll be like a buck for a condom and rapists would pay a dollar, and get a condom and go rape whoever they want, also making sure that they won't transmit any STDs to the person they rape.

Now, if someone was raped by someone not wearing a condom, he/she can go to the cops and if they indeed find semen in her pussy, or his/her ass, then they can get DNA samples and arrest the rapist for not wearing a condom and for potentially transmiting STDs to the person they raped.

If however the rapist wore a condom (or if the rapist is female, made sure that the she put on a condom to the guy she raped), then the cops would not be able to do anything, cause no sex juices were exchanged, and it was just some good clean fun for all parties involved.

Will anybody vote for me if I run for president.

hahahahaaha lmao absurdity - nice, i'll vote for the opponent thank you :D lol omg