Woo Hoo

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Sharkies :headbang:

About freakin time we posted a win. It's all good for the rest of the season. We owned Manly tonight.
Shame Graham and Triester wernt there, but the team we put on the field played well tonight.

What are your thoughts on Brett Kimmorley? I am really happy to have him at the sharks. He is a much better halfback and player than Preston Campbell, but he is one of.. if not the most hated player in the comp. He played like shit last week V the Dragons throwing the 2 intercepts, but he is brilliant when he is switched on, and that is more often than not.

So... From a non biased point of view....Kimmorley. Good or bad ???

My mate is a huge sharks fan and i am glad they finally had a win. He also dislikes Kimmorley and the sharkis style of play.
I myslef miss having players i love to hate !!!!! Such as Hancock, Toovey, Shearer and Bella to name a few. There is a blonde curly haired guy that comes off the bench for the rooters that i really hate this year but i can't think of his name.

I go for the eels and we have only won 5 of our last 23 games !!! What the hell happend ???????? :(

I tipped Cronulla, its about time they f**king won me 2 points :)

Kimmorley cannot play with that flat style offence, Anderson is f**king him up. He doesnt have enough time to react to the defense which is why he was throwing those intercepts... He is a brilliant player but they way they play isnt suiting him. Of course they won 11 straight about this point last year, so you never know :)

The MIGHTY Penrith Panthers are up for 4 in a row today :headbang:

Brett Kimmorley is an interesting player. When he's on he can be one of the best players in the world, but when he's not then he's barely fit for first division. He definitely needs a good team around him, which he had back in 1999 and last year, but now that Anderson has axed all but two players from the Sharks' 2001 first grade squad there's a bit of rebuilding to be done.

I thought the Sharks game was on today and the Knights v Rabbitohs was last night so I went to bed early, otherwise I would have stayed up for it. :( I tipped the Sharks btw. :)

There aren't many players I really hate anymore. I can't stand Bryan Fletcher for some reason, but apart from him there aren't any other players I feel animosity towards. I used to detest Brad Fittler but he's grown on me since he gave up rep footy.

The one guy in rugby league I hate with a passion, though, is Phil Gould, and as long as he's involved with the Roosters I will never truly like them. His clapping (while he was a commentator) when the Roosters scored a try in the grand final last year was the icing on the cake.

Oh, and as a halfback Kimmorley is much better than Campbell. Never liked Campbell as a halfback because he's not a natural halfback at all, just a winger put in the halves by John Lang. He's a great player though.

Spiffo's halfback rankings:

Andrew Johns
Stacey Jones
Brent Sherwin

Then the rest. Kimmorley (when he's on) would be fourth.

Andrew Johns
Daylight
More daylight
An ocean
Night time on the other side of the globe
The rest of the NRL :)

What about Lance Thompson??!!
frown.gif

:)

Yes Winnie, Lance Thompson is a very good halfback too. :) With him at halfback and Martin Lang at five-eighth the Australian team would be even better than they already are. :)

Ahh Martin Lang, the most fleet footed player in the game, that right foot step of his can beat anyone!