"Woods 2: Pursuit of the Sun..." in stock, shipping and ripping!!!

Shhhhh... what he doesn't know won't hurt him:loco:

I wish I had the time to go hiking, but I'd do it up north since it's not so hot up there, and much greener.

I went hiking in the north two weeks ago; it was wonderful. The best was down הר ארבל (did I spell that right? I've got a hebrew keyboard and it's FUN.) early in the morning. Another fun one was at a place called Tel Hai, I think, part of it was through a stream.

If I would've known you guys were re-releasing this I would've ordered directly from the band, but I thought the CD I saw in Lyle's Place was some uber-rare new copy of the original 1000. Oh well, at least I have the CD now.

Joel

Never knew about Woods when it first came out but it looks just like the cover on their site. It has the gold shiny writing, so hopefully that helps Arntor.

Hey Dave,

Are there any large woods "logo only" shirts left, and are there any copies of Woods II left? I'd like one of each if there are. Let me know and I'll send money via Paypal the same day.

Thanks in advance.

MIdnight in Winter...Hey Dave,

Are there any large woods "logo only" shirts left, and are there any copies of Woods II left? I'd like one of each if there are. Let me know and I'll send money via Paypal the same day.

Thanks in advance.

Woods logo shirt in LARGE and W2 are both still in stock! Let 'er rip!

Thanks man, see you in the mail!

DG - \w/ :kickass:

Just got 30 bucks in tips from my job, working like crazy, but hopefully should see my order for W2 within the week :)

Hello Dave !

Just found this thread. Been away for awhile.

Any copies left ?

If yes, does it come in a jewel case or slip case ? Lyrics included ?

Woods II = :headbang::headbang::headbang:

François

Hello Francois,

Yes sir! Copies left, in a jewel case with lyrics!

Let 'er rip! Thanks man!

Awesome !

How about Woods I ?

Any copies left ? Jewel case and lyrics ? Same price ?

:D

Great artists need great support ! :kickass:

Buy the way, still wearing frequently my WOY t-shirt bought years ago from you !

François