WOODS OF YPRES at 'Noctis II' in Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!

Hmm... that's tempting I just might have to come to this... I do have family in Calgary that I could stay with and going with my little cousin would be a blast! I'll have to see if you guys are coming further West, buuuuuuut I'm pretty fucking tempted to come and my aunt is always pestering me to come visit her lol. I guess I have a couple months to mull it over, but Opeth is playing on the 3rd in Vancouver, but I did see them in May. GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! *stops thinking*

Joel

Ok. Mac Hall. Hmm... I was planning on catching Opeth in Vancouver on October 3 (I love The Commodore venue). Hard thinking ahead...

Me too Tenth Dreamer... I think I am actually leaning towards Calgary though since I haven't been to Calgary in like a decade and I just did see Opeth with Dream Theater in May and can go to Vancouver pretty much whenever the fuck I want too and I have NEVER seen Woods of Ypres and I would rather support them since they're Canadian and all... and on top of all that Dark Forest is playing!!!! I just need to find out how far the Uni is from my aunt and uncle's house.

Joel

Congrats! Great to see you play some shows out of province, even if I do live in Ontario :p I'm sure that'll be one helluva trip

Is it actually confirmed that Korpiklaani is headlining this since it hasn't been announced yet on their website or myspace? Irregardless of whether or not they are headlining this I am pleased to announce that I will be there! I'm phoning my aunt and uncle this week to confirm that I can stay at there place and if so then I will buy my concert ticket and plane ticket shortly thereafter. :headbang: I'm sooooooo stoked *dances around room like a little girl* I noticed though over at noctisvalkyries.com that your live line-up is different to the one that played on the CD. Is that true or a mistake? I was really looking forward to meeting the beautiful Jessica Rose. :confused:

Joel

well if it is any consolation.. Brian Holmes looks like a 12-14 year old girl
in any case Joel, I look forward to meeting you and having one at that Beer Garden outside the event!!

I noticed though over at noctisvalkyries.com that your live line-up is different to the one that played on the CD. Is that true or a mistake?

The info on the website is correct. It had yet to be announced, but WoY had undergone some changes during our year long hiatus, and so, the GATES OF WINTER guys are helping us out in playing these festivals this fall. As for WoY, it's been a long story kept primarily to ourselves personally, but the choices that have been made about the future of the band were all logical, realistic ones. It will all make sense one day, but in the meantime, the show goes on! :) It must!!!

Damn, I wish I could go to this, I'd kill to see Woods and Dark Forest. Urheimat are pretty cool too, especially if you like your black metal with lots of sweep picking, and who doesn't? Any idea if this will be recorded?

I was at the first Noctis last year, and I thought that was wicked, but this...
This will be even better. Line up looks amazing.

I am way too excited; all my friends are going, too.
Can't waaaait to see you live!