WOODS OF YPRES at 'Noctis II' in Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!

fueled by fans is my explanation more raging maniacs in the crowd = more blood sweat and tears. I cant even tell you how cool it is to look up and see 1000 pair of eyes lookin at you. The experience in Calgary is one i will never forget, As long are there are fans who come out to these festivals I will play until the day i die \w/

So, being a girl, I take that as a compliment. ;) Compared to last year, you're right, there are loooooots of females, haha.
And I picked up a shirt (so happy that were were some), but it's still too big, but I'm being stubborn and wearing it anyway. And, story, the first day I wore it out, I had two people ask me about it, and some guy had his laptop and went straight to your site and bookmarked it. So, new fans. :D
Just thought you might want to know advertising on chests works, lol.

You guys were awesome, I deserted my friends who were outside to glue my eyes to the set the entire time you were on. Come baaaaack!

Oh shit, dude I'm willing to bet there were at least 600 pairs of testicles there! The testosterone was so raging, everyone could feel it!

I was trying to say that there were maybe 400 chicks there. The promoter told me today that attendance was almost 1000 people!

By-the-way, whats the age of consent in Canada?

A good rule is that if you're ever asking yourself this question at a metal show, you should probably just back off from whatever you might be considering and go somewhere else so that you can put in effort all night only to get rejected by chicks your own age who have seemingly completely outgrown their interest in sexuality, despite the fact that you're the frontman of a relevant metal band who they just saw rock the house on that particular evening, in Calgary etc...(this is just an example of course). It's what I usually do. At least it keeps me out of trouble. METAL!!! :kickass: