Woods of Ypres live-4th of July

Peterk

Trendcrusher
Feb 8, 2006
Abu Dhabi,U.A.E.
www.myspace.com
daath_web.jpg

wish i could attend this gig.

Baring any unforseen circumstances I shall be attending this show. Just wish it was a weekend instead of a Wednesday. But at least Woods has a live gig set up for summertime

I had heard about that Daath band. Had no idea they were on roadrunner. I guess I will mosey on over to myspace and see what they sound like. My prediction is that WOY will blow them off the stage. hehe...:kickass:

Damn, I think I might be off to my cottage that week... oh well, I'll definitely make sure to catch WoY some time over the summer :)

I'm sorry to report that we've had to pull off this show because of a work scheduling conflict. Woods of Ypres first show back will most likely be postponed until August. :Smug:

Looks like I am going to have to set up a basement show at my house. This August just wont do.:heh: Pete needs to see you guys one more time before he moves to Florida. :headbang:

flemflames Well we all know which logo is the most beautiful out of those on that poster... damn it's actually tattoo-worthy

Re: The Woods tattoo, we're still waiting to see the first person to get one done! Lots of people have considered it, e-mailed me about it, but no one has done it yet. Maybe soon...? I do want to eventually get some work done as well.