Woods "Summer/Earth Tone" T-shirts available now!

Dave, is there a difference at all between these white shirts and the "Winter White" shirts you were selling some months ago? Just curious.

Oh, and I'm gonna mail $30 out tomorrow for the Medium Brown and Green shirts, ok? Hmmm...I think I should've bought a toque while I had the chance. I think that's like the only "non-rare" thing I don't have since you began selling merch through the forum, heh.

Jeez guys, didn't your mothers ever tell you to separate your whites and colours for the laundry? :p

(That sounds awfully racist, heh...)

I love my white WoY t-shirt but I'm not gonna go out for spaghetti or something whilst wearing it. ;)

Sweet, I was just thinking about WoY shirts this afternoon at work :D
I'm going to be ordering one of those Earth Brown ones depending on how much money I get paid this week!!
I potentially already have $90 going towards two long sleeve, Ensiferum and Finntroll shirts (fucking exchange rates! It's like $30 American to ship them from the UK and it all adds up to $90, too fucking much!! But worth it for some awesome shirts. I wish US retailers sold them :mad: )
I wouldn't mind a white one, but being so out of shape, I sweat a lot and I don't want my WoY shirt to have yellow stains, LOL.

Smoof said:
Sweet, I was just thinking about WoY shirts this afternoon at work :D
I'm going to be ordering one of those Earth Brown ones depending on how much money I get paid this week!!
I potentially already have $90 going towards two long sleeve, Ensiferum and Finntroll shirts (fucking exchange rates! It's like $30 American to ship them from the UK and it all adds up to $90, too fucking much!! But worth it for some awesome shirts. I wish US retailers sold them :mad: )
I wouldn't mind a white one, but being so out of shape, I sweat a lot and I don't want my WoY shirt to have yellow stains, LOL.

Haha, that's why I always wear an undershirt just in case if I do sweat, heh.

And Dave, the $30 will be mailed out tomorrow!

SSJ2 Vegeta said:
Haha, that's why I always wear an undershirt just in case if I do sweat, heh.

And Dave, the $30 will be mailed out tomorrow!

I always wear two shirts... it doesn't help :p Summer is the worst time for my favorite shirts :lol:

We've had quite a few requests from female WoY supporters this week who were asking for WoY tank tops (not just the girly-T-shirt kind that we have now), and so of course, we will gladly accomodate them. :)

Check back on the site in a week or two, I'm planning to have some WoY girly-tank-tops available soon, just in time for summer! :kickass:

Sweet, just sent my payment. I couldn't wait until I got paid on Friday. I figure the money was already spent anyway, right? Looking forward to getting it and putting it on the first day I recieve it! :D

CaGeD iN said:
how long do ya think they will take to ship, im wondering if i get mine b4 my vacation
Ooooh, don't wear the shirts on your holidays and have pictures taken to post them here, CaGeD iN. Some people think that's "ridiculous". :p

In other words; I, for one, am looking forward to your pics. Ha!

CaGeD iN said:
how long do ya think they will take to ship, im wondering if i get mine b4 my vacation

Well, I live in New York, USA, and the dude at the post office said it could take up to 6 days to arrive to Dave in Canada. So I'm guessing that it should take about 2 weeks, give or take a day or two, to get our stuff. :D

David Gold said:
If you guys want "Blood Red", we can do Blood Red!
Sounds like a plan. I could do with more red shirts, really.
Have them printed soon so I can order one alongside an earth tone, why don't you. :zombie: