Woods "Summer/Earth Tone" T-shirts available now!

David, can you hold a Medium Male Forest Green t-shirt, i should be sending my money soon. And I've never ordered off the internet before so how would it work if I sent a cheque?

David, can you hold a Medium Male Forest Green t-shirt, i should be sending my money soon. And I've never ordered off the internet before so how would it work if I sent a cheque?
Yeah, I can hold a medium green shirt for you. No prab! You can send a cheque, and international money order (that you can get at your local post office), paypal, or 'well hidden cash'.

Thanks! See you in the mail!

:)

Still waiting for mine. Though, I'm at work, so I'm hoping when I come home it'll be waiting for me, in which case, it'll be worn to work on Thursday.

I'm going to have to make each day a metal shirt day at work.

Sunday - Opeth
Monday - WoY
Thursday - Death
Friday - Iced Earth
Saturday - Finntroll

Oh noes! I'm out of days to wear my Ensiferum shirt D: D:
he he.

<3 work that I can wear metal shirts to :D

Hey folks.

Whats the situation with the shirts? I'd still like to order an earth green one in size L if any are still about?

I dont wanna sound like a dick or anything but on my brown WOY shirt you can barely see the logo of the because the brown is soo dark. Still a cool shirt though.

I just sent my order a couple of hours ago. I notified it was the male medium forest green, but I did not specify that it was a Woods of Ypres shirt (not that i would order anythign else) but I hope its not a big deal.

FUBAR said:
I dont wanna sound like a dick or anything but on my brown WOY shirt you can barely see the logo of the because the brown is soo dark. Still a cool shirt though.

I just got my brown shirt the other day and today is my first day wearing it. Looks okay to me, I thought it was going to be hard to read, but it looks perfectly fine to me IMO.

At this time (morning of June 19th) all sizes and colours are still available, though supply is limited in a few sizes. If you want one of these "Earth Tone" shirts, please order one now. Also, as of yesterday, all orders received have been shipped, so if you ordered a shirt, expect them soon!

Thanks guys!!!

btw - recording update: After this weekend, all clean guitars are now done! All that's left for me to do is acoustic guitars and then I'm off the hook for a bit...until vocals. :kickass:

Gtg! o_O